The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Guys, pls help me. Don't know what to do in my money fantasy league - should I start Mike Evans or Kevin Stills?

NO is facing Carolina and their pass defense isn't the greatest. Brees may just be able to pick em apart and they have allowed the 5th most pass TDs. Cooks is injured, Colston has lost a step from his previous self, and Stills had a monster game last week.

Bucs are facing Detroit who have a disruptive defense. Their pass D might not be great but their big boys get pressure and will likely be able to get McCown off his game and comfort zone. Evans streak of 4 games with a TD ended last week but he had 9 pass targets and caught 4. He's literally all Tampa has and Josh pretty much throws the ball to him every chance he has.

...do I go with the sure #1 WR up against a tough defense thag may drop the QBs production = drop in Evans production, or do I go with Stills against a poor pass defense but no guarantee who Brees throws to as he's unpredictable but Cooks is out and Colston is slowing down out there. ?

I hope you picked Evans

Not that it matters too much, but I'd still like to win the consolation playoffs for our CDC league.

I have 2 slots open, and have to choose between Keenan Allen, Malcolm Floyd, Eddie Royal.

Basically, which 2 do you think Rivers will throw to the most tonight?

Probably Allen and Royal, though I wouldn't be too surprised if Floyd gets at least one big gain tonight

Great play by the Eagles to get the block and the TD later, 49ers scored too. Cards in RZ, Manning threw an INT, huge return by the Bills penalized some 30+ yards on a holding penalty during return.

Jon Ryan just bobbled it. No block. But yeah go Eagles!