The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Dallas, who is 7-0 on the road, while Romo has something like a 18:1 TD:INT ratio on the road, has a shot at the #1 seed.

Both the Colts (terrible defense) and the Redskins (lol) are winnable games. They hold the tie breaker over Seattle. It's a weird thought, but definitely a possibility.

I think unless GB or DET get upset next week then it would be impossoble to get the number 1 seed. I think not 100% certain.

Gotta love the race for the #1 seed in the NFC.

Cardinals 11-3

Packers 10-4

Lions 10-4

Seahawks 10-4

Packers (Bucs) and Lions (Bears) should both win their next games to go to 11-4, and will play each other in the last week.

Seahawks and Cardinals play each other next week.

Seahawks play a surging Rams team in the final week.

They were surging until they **** the bed against the Cards last week. They are so inconsistent...

Philly fans being Philly Fans.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000443898/Cowboys-bus-gets-eggs-tra-special-welcome

They need to reign this kinda stuff in.

Seattle fans ain't any better they egged the 49ers bus last year.

It was snowing and there are goofs in every top row who do that kind of stuff.

Philly just has a reputation as a tough city and some fans take it more literally than others as their job to intimidate the other fans.

I'm about done with the Sanchize it's not totally on him but he missed open receivers a lot of the time and turnovers killed drives.

They need Foles back because he still understands more of the offence than Sanchez even though he is lead footed.

There is a chance he may be back by next week or the week after. He should practice this week.

Plus this secondary really needs to be addressed it got really exposed tonight after being covered up by an aggressive pass rush and solid d-line and LB's all season.

Every starting DB on the Eagles is trash and would be a backup player on any playoff team except maybe Malcolm Jenkins, Brandon Boykin, and Cary Williams even with his big mouth is still is not absolute trash as a #2 corner problem is he is their #1 guy!!!

Bradley Fletcher covering Dez Bryant 1 on 1 who thinks like that? They clearly thought that the Eagles d-line would be able to get a great pass rush and cover up for the atrocious db's in the secondary. :picard::sadno:

Fletcher is a nickel corner at best he can't play on the outside.

I rather they give Nolan Caroll a chance for f sakes.

Pure garbage corners.

Nate Allen is a trash safety too.

This Eagles offence has the most turnovers in the NFL this year I would be surprised if they made the playoffs and even won 1 stinking game.

Knowing the Cowboys the win will probably go to their heads and they will fall flat on their face at home next week vs Andrew Luck.

Hopefully the division comes down to the last game of the season.

SO PISSED RIGHT NOW... :mad::angry:

Edited by Chip Kelly

Nice win for my guys against the Pack. That's two future hall of fame QBs held without a TD pass in the last two weeks!

Being a Bills fan normally means that you're already thinking about next season when December rolls around. It's still an uphill battle to make the post season, but honestly, it's just nice to be playing games that mean something this late in the year! :)

Nice win for my guys against the Pack. That's two future hall of fame QBs held without a TD pass in the last two weeks!

Being a Bills fan normally means that you're already thinking about next season when December rolls around. It's still an uphill battle to make the post season, but honestly, it's just nice to be playing games that mean something this late in the year! :)

The Bills are a qb away from being a pretty good team. That D is sick. Edited by Jiggs50

Colston and Thomas will drop 20 each on Chi-towns horrendous defense.

You just posted about being inconsistent before this post, and then mention Colston's name. Isn't he the king of inconsistency? Lol.

I believe Mark Ingram is back tonight, isn't he? Should take away from Thomas' stat line.

I'm up 125 to 42. Even if all 3 of his players (Colston, Thomas, Forte) dropped 25 each, he wouldn't catch up.

How good is Odell Beckham Jr!? 9 TDs in 10 games. Everyone saw that highlight reel catch. 72 catches on the year for 972 yards. Leads rookie WRs in both of those categories, and that's after missing the entire preseason and the first 4 games of the year.

OBJ has come into the league and made it look easy. Already a top 10 WR imo. With a healthy Cruz, the Giants offence will make lots of noise next year.

• Upvote 1

How good is Odell Beckham Jr!? 9 TDs in 10 games. Everyone saw that highlight reel catch. 72 catches on the year for 972 yards. Leads rookie WRs in both of those categories, and that's after missing the entire preseason and the first 4 games of the year.

OBJ has come into the league and made it look easy. Already a top 10 WR imo. With a healthy Cruz, the Giants offence will make lots of noise next year.

Agreed. Eli is no superstar and he turns the ball over too often, but he is a good quarterback and with Beckham, Cruz and I really like their running back committee with Rashad Jennings and Andre Williams that offense is pretty darn good. Get an offensive lineman or two, maybe a tight end and that is a really good offense

The one thing that gives me hope is that the Eagles shut down Murray in both games, aside from easy goal line TDs. If the secondary can learn to play football we could be in good shape in the future. I imagine Chip will be looking to address that in the next draft.

You just posted about being inconsistent before this post, and then mention Colston's name. Isn't he the king of inconsistency? Lol.

I believe Mark Ingram is back tonight, isn't he? Should take away from Thomas' stat line.

I'm up 125 to 42. Even if all 3 of his players (Colston, Thomas, Forte) dropped 25 each, he wouldn't catch up.

Ha yeah at a first glance I did not notice you had that big of a lead.