The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I know a couple of the regular NFLers in here use PlayNow.

Did you guys get a free bet in the mail?

I got a card/brochure thing from them in the mail and a $25 free bet. No idea why, the card/brochure wasn't even a thanks for being a member or anything, it was basically an advertising ploy and on the back it said you have a free bet waiting in your account.

Seahawks vs Patriots..

Who are you cheering for ?

Also Gmen81 is here sign with a picture of you holding it at the event or it didn't happen.

Well hopefully Seahawks make it and I'll cheer for them. If not I'll just enjoy the experience. I'll take plenty of pictures.

Seahawks vs Patriots..

Who are you cheering for ?

Also Gmen81 is here sign with a picture of you holding it at the event or it didn't happen.

Seahawks. They're The Pats are in the same division as the Bills, so I've been hoping that they will fall flat on their faces for over a decade now. B)

*edit* I accidentally worded the post in a way that made it sound like the Seahawks are in the AFC East with the Bills. :lol:

Edited by SabreFan1

lol Xavier Nixon misses team flight so he won't be able to play tomorrow against the Pats. Hahahhaa

How do you miss a flight as a professional athlete who plays once a week. lol

I also heard that Rchardson isn't going to play either

Edited by 87Crosby

Lucky!!! Have fun man...I would've went if it was Pats-Panthers. Cousins and friends would be up for that but Carolina is out like expected.

And here's a pic of the Hawks game I went to last week

image_zpsf5f595d6.jpg

Funny thing is we got the tickets through the owner of the Panthers. So I believe are seats are where any Panthers players and staff will be.

Yep, like last week. Isn't even travelling with the team and when asked, said he'd rather watch the game in his home theatre in comfort than on the cold bench in Foxborough. Career is about done.

Throwing in the towel eh, you could say you're sick and don't want to get the rest of the team sick.

Honestly though, other than if someone passed away, you don't leave your team hangong even if your scratched. I'm pretty sure that's not the case here and if so, he's done 100%.

Richardson and Lacey were beasts at bama, I know Lacey is good but how is Richardson turning out. At Bama, Richardson was better by a large margin.