The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Seahawks return game has been a joke all season.

I don't know what Baldwin was thinking. He bobbled catching the kickoff which gave the gunners even more time to get on him and he decides to run it out. Even if he hadn't fumbled he was going down at the 21 or 22. That's never worth the risk.

Wow, surprised but can't say I never expected it. Been saying Hawks is average and Wilson makes it seem a lot better than it is (most their big plays coming off of broken plays, Russ running around, finding the open man and running down field). Defense hasn't been great so far so this will be a true test to see where the offense really is - which I believe is average and they won't be able to overcome a 14+ point deficit.

Wow, surprised but can't say I never expected it. Been saying Hawks is average and Wilson makes it seem a lot better than it is (most their big plays coming off of broken plays, Russ running around, finding the open man and running down field). Defense hasn't been great so far so this will be a true test to see where the offense really is - which I believe is average and they won't be able to overcome a 14+ point deficit.

Saying their average is insulting But the rest is right.
  • Upvote 1

What the hell is going on with these guys

First time they're playing a top 5 QB since they played Romo. They've been picking away at the bottom of the QB barrel to end the season minus cam newton.

And their offense is average outside of Lynch and Wilson running. Lynch has been bottled up and Wilson is being forced to be a pocket passer and is failing because the edges are covered and he can't run. Their lack of skill at WR is hurting them.

They'll win or lose this on their defense getting them some points.

Edited by NucksPatsFan