The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

@Rachel__Nichols:

NFL Network report on #DeflateGate contradicts early ESPN report, says only one ball 2 PSI under, rest "just a tick" http://t.co/855jgbOBRG

...But but but, they're cheaters aren't they? Smh 1.) League letting out such false info and giving the Pats such a negative name and distraction before the biggest game of the year 2.) NFL exec in charge of the "investigation" being a long time Pats hater clearly wanting to making something out of nothing.

Glad to know this is over with :lol:

I got the Seahawks 31 Patriots 16. It won't be a close game imo.

But if the Pats were to win, they HAVE to score first. The other key would be keeping Wilson under 20 yards rushing.

2 players to keep an eye on are Luke Wilson and Ricardo Lockette. Both crazy fast. Bruce Irvin on d will be key too.

Gonna stay away from the boards till Sunday. Enjoy the SB!!!!!!!

Most Super Bowl appearances? Tom Brady - 6

Most Super Bowl touchdowns? Tom Brady - 13

Most Super Bowl MVPs? Tom Brady tied with Joe Montana - 3

Most Super Bowl rings? Tom Brady tied with Joe Montana and Bradshaw - 4

Most Playoff Wins? Tom Brady - 29 (6 more than Montana)

G.O.A.T

To my fellow Pats fans - enjoy this and make the moment last.

To the TRUE Seahawks fans - thank you for a hard fought 60 minute game, these 2 teams really were the best 2 in the NFL.

To the jealous haters who hate greatness and just spewed your hate in this thread and disregarded the Pats like they were a choke artist team like the Peyton-lead Broncos: - Heard Marshawn needs a few helping hands to grab on those nuts, enjoy the off season.

• Upvote 2

Most completed throws in a Super Bowl game as well.

I wonder how much those championship T-shirts will cost and how soon I can get my hands on one of them. Or hats..

Ordered 3 shirts right after the speeches and Lombardi presentation was done. Was lucky to grab 3 (2 short sleeved and a long sleeve) in my size as nearly everything from the Patriots pro shop was already sold out. NFL.com pro shop may have some left. 1 of them is sick, says Super Bowl XLIX Champions with New England Patriots under it, then the logo, and then "We are all Patriots" under that.

Also to the d*ckwads in the game day thread saying "How did Brady win MVP he didn't even do anything."

He put up over 300 yards passing and 4 touchdowns against the #1 pass defense in the NFL. He outscored the best defense in the NFL 14-0 in the fourth quarter. Yeah he threw 2 interceptions, 1 was just a horrible Geno Smith type interception and the 2nd was a fabulous athletic adjustment by Wagner. But he still came back from those mistakes to lead his team down the field in the dying minutes of the game and threw the game winning touchdown to cap off his 9th playoff game winning drive (most in NFL history).

I understand they're pathetic haters who, like blind sheep, will hate anything that's successful for too long (I don't make this comment towards the real Seahawks fans, because I know it wasn't them who made the Brady MVP comments, I know exactly who it was and it was posters who never come in the NFL thread), but don't make asinine comments when you probably can't name 5 NFL rules without using google.

I'm a little fired up and there's quite a bit of Sam Adams Boston Lager in me, so I might wake up tomorrow and edit this if I feel I went overboard ;)

Edited by NucksPatsFan