The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Dominique Easley's season is over. Another blow to the Pats.

Was having a phenomenal campaign. Potential is through the roof but just has to stay healthy. Very good year in which he made huge leaps and strides. Fastest player off the line of scrimmage on the team. Freakishly quick.

52 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Excellent possession receiver.  Nice and reliable for those key first downs.  The Pats fans will like him.

This what pisses me off the Eagles have needed wrs all year. A guy with NFL experience is available and would be a #3 wr right away since the Eagles offense is the most basic probably in the league.

Why don't the Eagles claim him he is better than RileyCooper or Josh Huff or even Agholor.

Chip is stubborn to a fault and doesn't adjust his system or game plan or roster much where as the top teams are constantly tweaking each week and during the game to adjust.

He also avoids most talented players who have an ego.

It seems he priorites compliance to his demands and character above talent level of players.

Wow can the Cowboys actually have a good defense or do the Jets just choke offensively when playing teams they should easily beat?

McFadden puts up 100 yards against leagues best rush defense.:huh:

Weird stuff.

Anyways all day football watching tomorrow minus a few checks into the Canucks game against Luongo.

10:00 am Giants vs Panthers

1:00 pm Broncos vs Steelers 

SNF Cardinals vs Eagles

Football marathons. 3 best match ups of the week IMO hopefully they live up to the hype tomorrow.

46 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Wow can the Cowboys actually have a good defense or do the Jets just choke offensively when playing teams they should easily beat?

McFadden puts up 100 yards against leagues best rush defense.:huh:

Weird stuff.

Anyways all day football watching tomorrow minus a few checks into the Canucks game against Luongo.

10:00 am Giants vs Panthers

1:00 pm Broncos vs Steelers 

SNF Cardinals vs Eagles

Football marathons. 3 best match ups of the week IMO hopefully they live up to the hype tomorrow.

Chip, does Payton have any more life in his arm?

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Chip, does Payton have any more life in his arm?

I doubt he has too much more but I think he has just enough he knows how to get the ball out quick just like Brady who by no means has a great arm either, but he can still get it down the field with enough touch and Payton can too if he is given enough time by the o-line to really step up into the pocket with his feet set and put his weight into the throw.

I think his lower body injuries are legitmate apparently he has been playing with them for quite a bit of time now.

But he still has a noodle arm and will throw some ducks during a game I predict but will be better after the rehab of his injury.

Kubiak needs to adjust the offense to make it more Payton friendly with shorter quicker routes and timing throws like the Patriots use to take advantage of Peyton's short and intermediate accuracy.

• Upvote 1