The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Damn! Redblacks had the Eskies and let them up off the canvas.

Shaking my head at the TSN "analyst" who's calling Chris Jones the coach of the year. :rolleyes:

Great start to the season, but when your team barely breaks single digits against the worst team in the league and needs an opposition fumble in order to make it happen, it might not be the ideal time to be pumping the coach's tires....

My god i’ve been watching Arcenaux for a while now, HOW IS HE NOT IN THE NFL? Even practice squad with potential to be brought up or signed on the bubble? WHAT A BEAST.

Got tired of sitting on practice rosters and being bounced around would be my guess. He would rather play on a regular basis than make more money.

Oh boy what a game from the Lions. Defence was killing the Argos, Yell-Parks-Williams-Phillips-Marsh is going to be dangerous against other teams along with 2 of the best LBs controlling the running game. Best defence in the CFL.

Give some credit to Ray, he missed his targets big time.

Edited by Plum

So the Stamps and Esks each have six wins, and the Eastern Conference has six wins in total. Oh boy...

The Lions are tied for last in the West with a 5-3 record, even though they've won 5 out of the last 6. But despite this, they still have a better record than the Argos, the top team in the East.

Is it just me, or is there something seriously wrong here?

So the Stamps and Esks each have six wins, and the Eastern Conference has six wins in total. Oh boy...

The Lions are tied for last in the West with a 5-3 record, even though they've won 5 out of the last 6. But despite this, they still have a better record than the Argos, the top team in the East.

Is it just me, or is there something seriously wrong here?

When they showed the standing on TV my jaw dropped. I’ll always be an NFL kinda guy.