The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

i suppose samuel shaw's gimmick is that of the assassin-type. might want to put on the gloves to not leave any finger prints on your opponent

It's based off of a combination of Dexter/American Psycho, a good gimmick but will be difficult to translate in the ring.

It's based off of a combination of Dexter/American Psycho, a good gimmick but will be difficult to translate in the ring.

if he was taught good psychology it could work. i wouldn't mind tuning in to see how that character develops. don't really care for adding hemme in tho, but maybe they go somewhere with it

It's the Rumble, nothing wrong with a cheap pop here and there. Personally, I want to see Roberts because of all he's accomplished over the past year, and the fact he made it one of his goals. Roberts was also my favorite wrestler as a kid.

Warrior would definitely surprise me though.

There's a chance we could see Warrior in the Rumble.

He's rumoured to be the first inductee into the HoF, this year.

1526215_350271921777205_1671511965_n.png

High risk, high reward? Should be interesting on how this plays out though it is weird. Bryan was hot with the fanbase as a Face and WWE decides for him to possibly turn Heel?. I would like this to somehow turn into a Punk-Bryan feud going into Wrestlemania if Bryan is a Heel. I don't see why Punk wasn't the one to turn Heel instead, he's an incredible Heel. It doesn't look like Punk or Bryan will be in the title hunt this WM with Cena, Orton, now Lesnar and possibly Batista feuding over it.

This month should be an interesting one for the WWE.

Let's be honest, Daniel isn't going to be in the family for very long. I'm thinking Bray is just using Daniels for the time being, then he'll brutally attack him; writing him off TV, so he could plan/have his wedding with Brie. Once he's done that, Daniels could just randomly show up, attack Bray, and finish off what he started with him.

Edited by shiznak

i doubt mason ryan is replacing reigns. once the shield splits, thats it. i'd rather have it that way. watched nxt last week and mason ryan was defeated by tyler breeze in like a minute. also, seth rollins has been given a lot of airtime recently, so i think they're trying to get him over as good singles guy. ambrose being left out of the mix, but i'm pretty sure wwe isn't too worried about him. ambrose can do great things as a single. all 3 of those guys can, but reigns will be the break out superstar of that group

also, wwe making a "groundbreaking" announcement on wednesday. finally launching the wwe network probbaly

i doubt mason ryan is replacing reigns. once the shield splits, thats it. i'd rather have it that way. watched nxt last week and mason ryan was defeated by tyler breeze in like a minute. also, seth rollins has been given a lot of airtime recently, so i think they're trying to get him over as good singles guy. ambrose being left out of the mix, but i'm pretty sure wwe isn't too worried about him. ambrose can do great things as a single. all 3 of those guys can, but reigns will be the break out superstar of that group

also, wwe making a "groundbreaking" announcement on wednesday. finally launching the wwe network probbaly

Ambrose has the best mic skills of the three. Reigns has potential to be a great powerhouse(i.e. Batista, Lesnar, etc), something WWE needs. Rollins is the darkhorse and to me is the most underrated of the three. I don't know why but Rollins reminds me of Jeff Hardy.