The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Went to see Foley on the weekend and it was really cool. He told a story of how in WCW he, DDP, and Stone Cold used to share a hotel room together. He had Jason Sensation come out and do Stone Cold and DDP. Talked about his hall of fame induction, the hell in a cell match, Tery Funk, Undertaker, Vince, how he sent a text to Vince over the Daniel Bryan Royal Rumble situation. Took a couple shots at Al Snow and Zack Ryder.

He went on for about an hour and a half. He had Ravenous Randy of ECCW come out at the very end and he came out as a German "performer" from an earlier story in the night. Did a meet and greet at the end and I managed to get my copy of "Have a nice Day" signed.

He doesn't do so much of a stand up comedy show, but he does manage to make you laugh through his stories. Could have sat there for hours and listened to his stories of the road.

Edited by Grapefruits

Major Update on CM Punk's Status with WWE

"Posted by Steve Carrier on 02/17/2014 at 03:49 PM

The word making the rounds at this weekend house shows was that CM Punk was officially given his release from World Wrestling Entertainment on Friday, according to PWInsider.

As this time, we are unable to confirm that the rumors to are true. It's worth noting that Punk is still featured on the WWE roster page on their official website.

Additionally, PWInsider noted that people that are close to Punk have told them that he is "done."

http://nodq.com/wwe/394676911.shtml

:o

Major Update on CM Punk's Status with WWE

"Posted by Steve Carrier on 02/17/2014 at 03:49 PM

The word making the rounds at this weekend house shows was that CM Punk was officially given his release from World Wrestling Entertainment on Friday, according to PWInsider.

As this time, we are unable to confirm that the rumors to are true. It's worth noting that Punk is still featured on the WWE roster page on their official website.

Additionally, PWInsider noted that people that are close to Punk have told them that he is "done."

http://nodq.com/wwe/394676911.shtml

:o

- Regarding the earlier report that talk within WWE was the company granted CM Punk his release this past Friday, Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer reports that WWE is officially stating that Punk has not been released. Another person in the company also contacted them and said the report was incorrect.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpa...IBSDdu0bwbiW.99

I really can't see WWE granting his release. I do bet he is done with the company though.

Last time I watched WWE was when CM Punk had a feud with Cena and then it wasall downhill from there for him. The feud with heyman was just bad.

I'd rather they keep him in the main event picture. He is a better champ than Cena or Randy (who has been meh sincehis legend killer days) imo.

Punk seem like a little primadonna.

If the rumours are true about him walking out, because he wasn't going to main event at Mania, the good riddance to him. Being in the last match on the PPV is kind of overrated anyway. As long as you can put on the match of the night, then who cares where you're slotted on the card.

Ending to Raw was awsome! Loved the Wyatts facing off with the Shield and just throwing down, can't wa wit for their match at the Chamber.

Next week's RAW will be sick, Hogan and Undertaker return and we will see who he faces at WM30, hopefully it is Sting!!

Ending to Raw was awsome! Loved the Wyatts facing off with the Shield and just throwing down, can't wa wit for their match at the Chamber.

Next week's RAW will be sick, Hogan and Undertaker return and we will see who he faces at WM30, hopefully it is Sting!!

Hopefully it's not Hogan :picard:

cesaro made cena look like a million bucks. yes, very good match

Ya I went and watched it, Cesaro was awesome, Cena was a bit better than usual with some of his spots, but was still doing his usual crappy selling & botching.

It wasn't that exciting to me, I mean it was a good match, but the allure in a Cena match like this where you know he is going to win isn't there, I've seen it before. Alot it was exciting seeing Cesaro shining as bright as he did. He was awesome.

Hopefully it's not Hogan :picard:

He will be back no doubt about it.

Exactly, Cesaro had a decent match. He botched a couple spots like his European uppercut but that is because it's Cena...

Cesaro had a great showing.

Ya I went and watched it, Cesaro was awesome, Cena was a bit better than usual with some of his spots, but was still doing his usual crappy selling & botching.

It wasn't that exciting to me, I mean it was a good match, but the allure in a Cena match like this where you know he is going to win isn't there, I've seen it before. Alot it was exciting seeing Cesaro shining as bright as he did. He was awesome.

just the way i see it, they're finally testing the waters with cesaro facing main event level guys like orton and cena and making him look strong against them. a clean win over orton was something pretty shocking. no way they'd have him beat cena on raw, but that's ok. it's more than just about knowing cena would win, but how cesaro would look doing the job

speaking of cena, he's on today's edition of the austin show. gonna give this a listen

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

16 minutes in cena brings up why people hate cena and he's right-- he pretty much calls out wwe for not stepping up and creating new stars and brings up the crowd chants, that the whole "lets go cena, cena sucks" chants are dying and it's all cheering for 1 guy (daniel bryan/cm punk)

lol austin ribbing cena about the STF

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Breaking News: Former WWE Superstar Nelson Frazier, Jr. Passes Away

According to several sources Nelson Frazier, Jr., who wrestled for the WWE for nearly ten years as Mabel, Viscera and Big Daddy V, passed away recently. One source who contacted me claims to have spoken with Frazier's wife, who confirmed that the wrestler suffered a massive heart attack.

ECW legend Tommy Dreamer also confirmed the passing on Twitter.

@THETOMMYDREAMER: I am shocked & so sad. Mabel, Viscera, Big Daddy V (Nelson Frazier) passed away. He was a good friend. He just celebrated his 43Bday

Our thoughts go out to Nelson Frazier's wife and family in this difficult time. We will provide as many updates to this story as more news becomes available.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/453975-breaking-news-former-wwe-superstar-nelson-frazier-jr-passes-away

Apparently due to a heart attack. RIP.