The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

hmm. you could keep the moon in the background and have her stand out more (just swap focal points) and add a black/white gradient map layer and set it to soft light at 25-30% and duplicate that layer and set it to screen at 8-10% to bring some lighting back and possiblt make another black/white gradient map layer and set it to 20% at normal to help neutralize the colours of the overall image-- just so you don't have the focal image more saturated than your background and vice versa

idk what your psd files look like but if i were to do something you did there, i'd just make little adjustments

LOL yea for me, making sigs patience is key. i'm never truley happy with my work, but we're our own worst critics

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of today, June 12, 2014:

Drew McIntyre

Jinder Mahal

Aksana

Curt Hawkins

Theodore Long

Camacho

Brodus Clay

Evan Bourne

Yoshi Tatsu

The only real ones in there I hate to see go are Drew McIntyre and Evan Bourne, although Bourne did it to himself with the Wellness Violation Suspensions. Brodus Clay was given a gimmick that was doomed to fail and would have been done much better with a big man Mark Henry kind of gimmick.

WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of today, June 12, 2014:

Drew McIntyre

Jinder Mahal

Aksana

Curt Hawkins

Theodore Long

Camacho

Brodus Clay

Evan Bourne

Yoshi Tatsu

The only real ones in there I hate to see go are Drew McIntyre and Evan Bourne, although Bourne did it to himself with the Wellness Violation Suspensions. Brodus Clay was given a gimmick that was doomed to fail and would have been done much better with a big man Mark Henry kind of gimmick.

Yet JTG is still employed? That's cool I guess.

• Upvote 1

Drew McIntyre

Jinder Mahal

Aksana

Curt Hawkins

Theodore Long

Camacho

Brodus Clay

Evan Bourne

Yoshi Tatsu

Always thought they should have done a One Man Gang type gimmick with Brodus.

Bourne had so much potential. Too bad he liked the drugs.

I think Drew and Jinder are the biggest surprises here. 3MB was never going to amount to anything serious, but they were being used on a regular basis still as opposed to the other performers listed (especially JTG). I guess Heath Slater can count his lucky stars he didn't get the chop as well. Not sure if they'll try to give him something new or if he'll just continue being heel comedy until his release comes.

I can see why very few people watch TNA, this crap's painful!

I've been surprised that they've lasted as long as they have. TNA is pathetic.

Bourne had so much potential. Too bad he liked the drugs.

I think Drew and Jinder are the biggest surprises here. 3MB was never going to amount to anything serious, but they were being used on a regular basis still as opposed to the other performers listed (especially JTG). I guess Heath Slater can count his lucky stars he didn't get the chop as well. Not sure if they'll try to give him something new or if he'll just continue being heel comedy until his release comes.

3MB is straight up wasted talent. Evan Bourne was never going to be a fit in WWE, as talented as he was/is - maybe when/if WWE realized size means nothing and re-invents the cruiserweight division.

They'll probably jump all over bourne. Could be like AJ Styles

More like Rockstar Spud. :P