The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Don't know where they're going with the rousey angle, if they're going anywhere at all. The battle royal was ok. I'm not upset the big show won like others are. He's probably on his last run before retiring and it's nice to see him win something fit for a giant. Tag title match was good, lots of near finishes and solid performances by all of them.

Don't know where they're going with the rousey angle, if they're going anywhere at all. The battle royal was ok. I'm not upset the big show won like others are. He's probably on his last run before retiring and it's nice to see him win something fit for a giant. Tag title match was good, lots of near finishes and solid performances by all of them.

they aren't going anywhere with it, Furious 7 is out in 5 days

That's the only reason the Rock and Ronda Rousey were even there

Cena's 2nd rope stunner to rusev was pretty slick. Never seen that before. Nice to see him pull out something different other than the 5 moves of doom. I really don't see what the point is of having him win, Rusev needed that more than he did.

Cena's 2nd rope stunner to rusev was pretty slick. Never seen that before. Nice to see him pull out something different other than the 5 moves of doom. I really don't see what the point is of having him win, Rusev needed that more than he did.

cause anytime someone gets any momentum the feed him to Cena for some reason lol

...because he's Cena, lol. They've made a career for him by just having him win regardless of how much sense it makes. He has been able to blend into the background as they began to pump up Reigns and had all that smark heat crash down on him instead, but that didn't mean Cena was just going to become a realistic wrestler.

His winning was probably the easiest thing on the whole card to call.

...because he's Cena, lol. They've made a career for him by just having him win regardless of how much sense it makes. He has been able to blend into the background as they began to pump up Reigns and had all that smark heat crash down on him instead, but that didn't mean Cena was just going to become a realistic wrestler.

His winning was probably the easiest thing on the whole card to call.

Agree 100%

Sting should of won. Triple H and Vince with their ego. Also, that Rock segment yawn, seriously getting bored of the Rock. Bring back Austin already!

I only watch Mania, rumble, or big time shows. I personally can't stand the direction this company is going. Three hours of wrestling every Monday Yikes! Anyhow, at-least mania was decent and the hall of fame was decent too.

Edited by desiboynux4lifee*******
  • Upvote 1

Disagree strongly.

The matches this year were so much better than last years. The only reason WM 30 was memorable was because of Takers Streak ending and because of Daniel Bryan.

Pretty much all of the matches tonight were solid.

Fatal 4-Way Tag Match- 4/5

Andre The Giant Battle Royal- 2.5/5

IC Ladder Match- 4/5

Orton vs Rollins- 4.5/5

Triple H vs Sting- 4/5

Divas Tag Match- 3/5

US Title Match- 3.5/5

Undertaker vs Wyatt- 3.5/5

WHC Match- 5/5

Only the Battle Royal really failed to deliver, rest of the matches ranged from decent to awesome. While WM 30 only had like 2-3 good matches. Although WM 30 promo with Rock/Stone Cold/Hogan was awesome and this years promo of Authority vs Rock & Rousey wasn't as good. Nevertheless, I thought overall this was a much better Wrestlemania.

The matches this year were so much better than last years. The only reason WM 30 was memorable was because of Takers Streak ending and because of Daniel Bryan.

Those are two pretty massive and memorable things. What on this show overtook them? While maybe nothing was completely ass outside the battle royal, there wasn't too much special.

It was a more than adequate show this one, but a couple of results, and a couple of iffy wrestled matches drag it down a bit. There was a pointless 25-30 minute movie promo thrown in near the end as well. I also find it hard to argue that last match was a 5/5, for one.

I wasn't disappointed by the show, as I had no expectations. and Sting losing/Cena winning be dammed, it wasn't too boring. But there was a lot more to take home last year.

I was pretty drunk, but I thought the show was super entertaining. Didn't care if HH won, because I personally see no reason why Sting is still even wrestling. Sucked that Sandow tossing Miz out wasn't on the "main card". Nice to see Rollins cash in. Eff both Brock and Reigns.

And seriously, is there a worse finisher than the A.A.? It is literally a sideways body slam. Soooooo lame that Rusev lost that way. The almighty Russian bear loses to tha lame ass finisher??? Come on!!!

Those are two pretty massive and memorable things. What on this show overtook them? While maybe nothing was completely ass outside the battle royal, there wasn't too much special.

It was a more than adequate show this one, but a couple of results, and a couple of iffy wrestled matches drag it down a bit. There was a pointless 25-30 minute movie promo thrown in near the end as well. I also find it hard to argue that last match was a 5/5, for one.

I wasn't disappointed by the show, as I had no expectations. and Sting losing/Cena winning be dammed, it wasn't too boring. But there was a lot more to take home last year.

WM30 is absolutely going to be way more memorable, but I mean as an overall show I found this to be much better than last year.

The actual matches were much stronger this year, compared to last year and it felt like there were more twists and turns this year. Also the wrestlers performed much better in their matches when compared to WM30.

The only thing I remember from last year are the Undertaker vs Lesnar match and the WHC Triple Threat Main Event, also Daniel Bryan was WM30. I feel as if more superstars got to shine at WM31 too.

I had little expectation going into the show, but I thought it was a pretty solid show.

The only thing I didn't like was Taker winning, after Sting loss to Triple H. If Sting had won, then I would've had no problem with Taker winning. Both men needed to either win or lose their match, in order to build up their rumour match, next year.

Any update on Ambrose?

Also, did parts of the Reigns/Lesnar match actually turn into a real fight or was it all planned? Things like Lesnar slapping Reigns, etc.

well both former football players and even tho wwe's all a work, those guys still get in a competitive state and sometimes get stiff. added to the match with 2 big guys beating the **** out of each other. they did the right thing of reigns taking the fall

also, ronda rouseys butt. mmmmm

Edited by Twilight Sparkle