The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

The first RAW I watch in forever, and 2 guys I grew up watching in the early 2000s end up coming back for the first time in a decade.

Just need the Hardy Boyz to show up too :towel:

Wish I saw it live, but knowing that and seeing the big guy appear for Wyatt, this is one of the best RAW's so far in a very long time. WWE has been all over mainstream media with Stewart appearing. I hope this inst a one off where they are just trying to throw all their eggs into one show because of the extra hype.

The sad thing to me is that they didn't could see the obvious thing to do: have Flair cost Cena the match. Would have made much more sense and would have been pretty cool.

Would've been cool, but they'd rather use it to validate and put Cena over. I don't blame them, but the Stewart thing was weak as hell to bring that on. Looked weak at Summerslam, and Raw made it worse. I was hoping for a better answer.

Summerslam was disappointing though. A couple of decent matches, a couple of good ones, but that was not a special show. Two very dirty finishes too many.

Dudley boys tho.

Last nights Raw was going good until the god awful Miz TV segment followed by the equally as bad womens match and then topped with the terrible Jon Stewart segment. Then the show just went off the rails for good.

Seriously, 4 wrestling matches on a 3 hour show!

Thank god I have NXT.

Last nights Raw was going good until the god awful Miz TV segment followed by the equally as bad womens match and then topped with the terrible Jon Stewart segment. Then the show just went off the rails for good.

Seriously, 4 wrestling matches on a 3 hour show!

Thank god I have NXT.

That's how I felt, though I had no idea Sting was coming out, so that was cool at the end.

With the women's feud, they really need a way to spin it propely. It's starting to circle the drain, and the momentum feels shot as they seemingly left Summerslam to just repeat the last month all pver again.

Thouhh I hated that crowd chanting boring. I hate dead/quiet crowds that sit on their hands, but ones that chant "boring" and "we are awesome" are almost just as bad. You're not the performers, let those guys do their jobs. Everyone wants to be the raw after wrestlemania crowd, but embody only the useless parts of what they bring.

The Stewart segnent was what truly killed the show for me this time though. Made Summerslam feel like an even bigger waste of time.

• Upvote 1

That's how I felt, though I had no idea Sting was coming out, so that was cool at the end.

With the women's feud, they really need a way to spin it propely. It's starting to circle the drain, and the momentum feels shot as they seemingly left Summerslam to just repeat the last month all pver again.

Thouhh I hated that crowd chanting boring. I hate dead/quiet crowds that sit on their hands, but ones that chant "boring" and "we are awesome" are almost just as bad. You're not the performers, let those guys do their jobs. Everyone wants to be the raw after wrestlemania crowd, but embody only the useless parts of what they bring.

The Stewart segnent was what truly killed the show for me this time though. Made Summerslam feel like an even bigger waste of time.

Completely agree. The "This is awesome chat" is also high on my hate list, mainly due to it being overused and the crowd seemingly chanting it at anything, even if it's not even remotely awesome.

Want to make the womens division better? Remove the Bellas from my TV and never let them on again. "BRIIIIIEEEEEEEE MODE!!!" - ugggh so awful.

Sting needs to win here and become WWE Champion even if only a short reign. I could see Sting winning and not too long after Sheamus cashes in.

Honestly, I predict something to the effect of Sheamus cashing in seconds after Sting wins; that way he, and WWE can say he "technically" was WWE Champ.

All people do here is complain about WWE. Just enjoy the product. Clean finishes or dirty finishes, doesn't matter. They're all part of the storyline.

I thought Summerslam was awesome.

Raw was amazing as well with so many surprises.

That's because the product sucks compared to what it once was. Its frustrating to watch them piss away so much talent.

Edited by Nail3738
  • Upvote 3

I find it pretty entertaining. If you don't like it then don't watch it.

I'll watch and bitch/complain thanks, There are alot of talents I still like, and I'm a big fan of NXT, if you don't like it, go post about wrestling somewhere else, I promise, it is alot worse elsewhere, lol :)