The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

6 hours ago, fivethej said:

So glad. I really don't like him as a Commish... well he's ok but he's just much better in the ring. He has too much talent to no be wrestling.

I've really started to like him watching Total Diva's... super humble and loves wrestling more than anything.

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

think of the food man. That's like a food location bucket list.

Hmmm good point... holy smokes though. I just checked ticket prices ... Ticketmaster cheapest is $450/ea

I swear last year I saw tickets for $150...

1 minute ago, apollo said:

Hmmm good point... holy smokes though. I just checked ticket prices ... Ticketmaster cheapest is $450/ea

I swear last year I saw tickets for $150...

If you have a free flight and the funds for a week I would do it. You'd meet so many people, drink with them at bars, meet the superstars, WM week!!

14 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

pretty solid beatdown segment. that crowd was super into it. only thing i was missing were asshole chants XD

The thing I love about Owens and Zayn is they are being booked as full on heels. Even though the crowd still wants to cheer for them both they are booing them out of the building and it's glorious to watch.

I always though Zayn was the ultimate babyface but man he is impressing me in his current role.

12 hours ago, Mikey2Dope said:

The thing I love about Owens and Zayn is they are being booked as full on heels. Even though the crowd still wants to cheer for them both they are booing them out of the building and it's glorious to watch.

I always though Zayn was the ultimate babyface but man he is impressing me in his current role.

WWE missed the boat on Zayn IMO. 

Daniel Bryan has to see WWE doctors backstage after every match until the company is comfortable with his health. Sounds like he could have a schedule like Orton where he's regular but doesn't wrestle full house show schedule.

Hulk Hogan in talks with WWE about returning.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:46 PM, TheHitman said:

Enjoying this NJPW show thus far. 

PPV was very solid.

Young Bucks vs Golden Lovers is an easy MOTY candidate. Amazing wrestling and unbelievable storytelling.

If you're a wrestling fan, do yourself a favour and track down the match. I can't say enough good things about it.

5 hours ago, Mikey2Dope said:

PPV was very solid.

Young Bucks vs Golden Lovers is an easy MOTY candidate. Amazing wrestling and unbelievable storytelling.

If you're a wrestling fan, do yourself a favour and track down the match. I can't say enough good things about it.

Most people don't know all the history about the match though. Then again, it's an easy match to watch for first time viewers too. 

On 3/25/2018 at 11:17 PM, fivethej said:

According to insider on reddit WWE introducing women's tag titles around Summerslam.

This is long over due. The women's division is big enough to support a tag title.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:52 PM, fivethej said:

Hulk Hogan in talks with WWE about returning.

Hulk?! If he came back, he would certainly have to come back as a heel considering everything that's happened around him...

---

Listening to some old clips on instagram... man I miss JR and The King... it's so entertaining hearing them scream outrageous things lol

5 hours ago, apollo said:

This is long over due. The women's division is big enough to support a tag title.

Hulk?! If he came back, he would certainly have to come back as a heel considering everything that's happened around him...

---

Listening to some old clips on instagram... man I miss JR and The King... it's so entertaining hearing them scream outrageous things lol

Rumor is that hulk will be taking over for bryan as smackdown gm. While bryan becomes a superstar again.