The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Multiple Warning Signs Surrounding Zack Kassian

King of the ES

I'll never understand why people feel the need to trash Hodgson in Kassian threads.

I don't even care for the guy but jesus; grow a set.

Pretty much every Kassian thread is started by a Cody-lover. It's not about need. Rather it is letting these Cody-butt-kissers know. This thread uses many direct comparisons to Hogson by the way. Maybe the Hogson crowd should "grow a pair". Because we all know that you need "a pair" to be a hockey fan.

Pretty much every Kassian thread is started by a Cody-lover. It's not about need. Rather it is letting these Cody-butt-kissers know. This thread uses many direct comparisons to Hogson by the way. Maybe the Hogson crowd should "grow a pair". Because we all know that you need "a pair" to be a hockey fan.

Smells like bs to me.

so... how about that Hodgson guy? think he could be had for someone like kassian?

:bigblush:

At this point it looks like we swaped third liners when we thought we were swapping 1st liners. We both got head cases. At least we didn't give up as much as we thought we did?

Smells like bs to me.

So you need "a pair" to be a hockey fan? Or were most Kassian threads not started by Cody-lovers. Where's the bs? My reasons for bringing up Cody are my own and I have already stated them. Once again you believe that your opinion outweighs everyone elses. You are wrong.

So you need "a pair" to be a hockey fan? Or were most Kassian threads not started by Cody-lovers. Where's the bs? My reasons for bringing up Cody are my own and I have already stated them. Once again you believe that your opinion outweighs everyone elses. You are wrong.

Look sunshine I get it. Someone questioned you so you have to be offended but grow up.

It's not an opinion it's an observation that every time someone talks about Kassian some insecure people decide they need to bring up Hodgson and go after him. The BS is that you say it needs to be done to let these people know because all these threads are started by "cody butt kissers" or whatever play ground name you chose to use. Your reasons are your own and my comment was based on not understanding the need to make them. You're reasons are juvenile; but hey look who I'm talking to right. What else should I expect? Your m.o. is just repetitive name calling whenever something happens you don't like.

Look sunshine I get it. Someone questioned you so you have to be offended but grow up.

It's not an opinion it's an observation that every time someone talks about Kassian some insecure people decide they need to bring up Hodgson and go after him. The BS is that you say it needs to be done to let these people know because all these threads are started by "cody butt kissers" or whatever play ground name you chose to use. Your reasons are your own and my comment was based on not understanding the need to make them. You're reasons are juvenile; but hey look who I'm talking to right. What else should I expect? Your m.o. is just repetitive name calling whenever something happens you don't like.

You are quite the hypocrite!! Any time anyone has a differing opinion, you attack them. Look in the mirror hypocrite!!!!

Jesus christ...

What a joke.

Again, I don't know what I expected from you. It's always the same schtick.

If you can't stick to a topic and have to start getting personal just don't bother.

Hypocrite!!!! You can't even take your own advice.

By the way, the topic is Kassian and posters have made comparisons to Cody. I was on topic, you weren't.

Hypocrite!!!! You can't even take your own advice.

By the way, the topic is Kassian and posters have made comparisons to Cody. I was on topic, you weren't.

I simply said I didn't understand why people were so insecure that they always feel the need to trash hodgson in every topic about kassian. You decided to take that and run with it but I stand by both my observation and my judgement based on your explanation to me. Could have and probably should have ended there but someone took disagreement personally.

I'll never understand why people feel the need to trash Hodgson in Kassian threads.

I don't even care for the guy but jesus; grow a set.

I simply said I didn't understand why people were so insecure that they always feel the need to trash hodgson in every topic about kassian. You decided to take that and run with it but I stand by both my observation and my judgement based on your explanation to me. Could have and probably should have ended there but someone took disagreement personally.

So that is not a personal attack on people who bring up Cody. You're very good at revising the truth.

So that is not a personal attack on people who bring up Cody. You're very good at revising the truth.

No it's not. It's a general statement not directed at anyone personally rather just the need for people to attack one to build up the othersm Seems kind of insecure to me.

This is boring though; I don't care anymore. You're right I'm wrong or whatever you need to hear to end this sillyness.

No it's not. It's a general statement not directed at anyone personally rather just the need for people to attack one to build up the othersm Seems kind of insecure to me.

This is boring though; I don't care anymore. You're right I'm wrong or whatever you need to hear to end this sillyness.

Of course it's not. It's funny how you feel the need to have the last word. Seems kind of insecure to me.

I don't need to hear anything. I'm not as insecure as you obviously are.

• 4 months later...

Archived