The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Multiple Warning Signs Surrounding Zack Kassian

King of the ES

It's hard to judge our prospects when our developmental process sucks. And currently our AHL team sucks and the coach is more questionable than AV with some of the decisions he makes.

Really thats what you came up with...Kassian should have been sent down to AHL period to give him more chances to succeed.

Farm team sucks really coach sucks really disappointing ...Sounds Like a Troll

More ironing Nino. I started out by backing it up.

Ok Nino, here's your chance to back up your tough talk. Why don't you chart these Kassian blown coverages leading to goals for us. Shouldn't be that hard - the team has only given up a total of 6. Surely they're traceable back to Kassian. You may have to get in line however, behind the Edler, Hansen, and Sbisa haters - they'll certainly want to take issue with you blaming it all on Kassian lol.

Zack is still a baby, he will figure it out one day. maybe heh he should be better than Monahan even Bennett is better than him... for a big man he hits like a girl. He looks very confused out there am I in positon how about now heh I just started playing hockey yesterday so I am okay yeah thats it ....

I would take Kennins any day of the week over Kassian but if Kassian can get it togeather our team would be out of this world..

until then..Kassian

He should be down in the AHL period..work his way up to the big league...

Zack is still a baby, he will figure it out one day. maybe heh he should be better than Monahan even Bennett is better than him... for a big man he hits like a girl. He looks very confused out there am I in positon how about now heh I just started playing hockey yesterday so I am okay yeah thats it ....

I would take Kennins any day of the week over Kassian but if Kassian can get it togeather our team would be out of this world..

until then..Kassian

did you type that with your ass cheeks?

until then..Kassian

You really don't know how any of this works do you? Kassian to the AHL means Kassian to another team for free. Jesus, I wonder why I come on here sometimes.

Archived