The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Canucks 5 Ducks 0

Strawberries

I gotta admit, I got a pit in my stomach seeing Luongo skate over to congratulate Schneider after the game. There is no way in hell that Luongo should be a backup in the NHL. Don't get me wrong, this is a great situation for the Canucks, having two great goalies, but it's a crappy situation at the same time.

Anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

Not into toilet humor, at all. Find it to be vulgar.

I'm one of the biggest Lu supporters but that latest tweet re: defecating has me hoping he leaves sooner than later.

What a saucer pass by JS to Raymond on the 5th goal. Pure skill. Loving Kassian's game also.

Caught bits and pieces of the game while trying to enjoy a social life on a friday night where I wasn't playing hockey for a change lol

Nice goals

Congrats to Schroeder on the first NHL point

Great to see Kassian and Raymond rolling the way they are

Congrats to Schneidy on the shutty

We play so much better on the road lol

I gotta admit, I got a pit in my stomach seeing Luongo skate over to congratulate Schneider after the game. There is no way in hell that Luongo should be a backup in the NHL. Don't get me wrong, this is a great situation for the Canucks, having two great goalies, but it's a crappy situation at the same time.

i dont think the reffing was lopsided as much as it was accurate. aside from edler hitting perry, could have been called one. even though perry acted like a soccer player (pretending to be hurt in order to get a penalty called).

i hope this is a trend away from "game management" style reffing. teams like the ducks run lots of interference and should not benifit from evening up of the scoresheet. the nucks played a fairly clean game tonight and it was reflected in the penalty box. thats how it should be.

The thing I like most about tonight is the swagger and nastiness showed by the Canucks. Loved Kassian getting in the Ducks faces, and loved the way Ballard was all smiles after getting jumped by Perry. Loved the physical play of guys like Edler and Hansen. The Ducks are a tough team but we managed to push them around and get them frustrated.

Archived