The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to wear Millionaires V

Strombone1

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't know why people think the pants are ugly, they look fine, if they were maroon then they would look ugly...

yeah I pre-ordered a Henrik jersey from the Team Store and it was $279 before tax! Hoping thats an authentic jersey not a replica for that price. Geez... had to add this one to my collection though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just gotta love Schneids mask. I dunno if it's as much the artwork as it is the color that intrigues me. Not to be overhyping this millionaire -theme, but it's probably the prettiest mask in a long, long time!

I think Homage to the Millionaires is what is going to break the Canuck's curse... This is what all the passed away souls have been waiting for before allowing Vancouver's hockey team to win the cup again. This is our year! :towel:

Guest Gumballthechewy

Why would they have them for the game against Detroit, a team having such a similar colorway.

C'mon really, white and red vs maroon and cream. I bet someone on one of the teams will make an off pass because he mistook the other guy for his teammate.

Why would they have them for the game against Detroit, a team having such a similar colorway.

C'mon really, white and red vs maroon and cream. I bet someone on one of the teams will make an off pass because he mistook the other guy for his teammate.

Archived