The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues

Otis

you guys are hilarious....last few months it's been "they don't have each other's backs", etc. Now they show some emotion and get involved and they're idiots. OK.

If you play with emotion you play with emotion....you don't assess and analyze before jumping in. So I, for one, love that they're playing with emotion.

you guys are hilarious....last few months it's been "they don't have each other's backs", etc. Now they show some emotion and get involved and they're idiots. OK.

If you play with emotion you play with emotion....you don't assess and analyze before jumping in. So I, for one, love that they're playing with emotion.

Double edged sword. We wont get a call for the rest of the game and the Blues will have a license to kill.

Nucks haven't been playing their best but not being intimidated by the Blues is more important. Just hope we don;t get any injuries, been some dangerous plays out there. Especially that slewfoot on Hamhuis.

I agree. But that was a different situation. Ballard challenged Backes. He wanted to go, Burr didn't need to step in. Had Ballard not gotten up and challenged him or had Backes continued on with him then I would have been extremely happy with what Burrows did.

Archived