The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

bring back one canuck

Bring_Back_Bertuzzi

Big Bert for many reasons:

-Rough, intimidating power forward to play alongside the twins and actually protect them

-One of the best possible mentors for maybe a young bert in kassian

-Provides invaluable locker room experience

-I think would spark this team with the addition of a former west coast express line mate

I say Ehrhoff. We need an offensive defenseman to help with our scoring woes that we usually get in the playoffs. Also, he has proven chemistry with Edler and would "complete" our defence with three solid pairings than can handle 20 minutes a game.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Ehrhoff

Garrison - Tanev

Guest Dasein

Toss up between Ehrhoff and Bertuzzi.

I'm gonna go with Ehrhoff because our defense would be 100% set with him in the lineup.

Yes! Cody scored a goal last night in the 8 - 4 loss to the Rangers. He had 1 pt, was a minus 3, no hits, 1 shot and was 42% on the dot in 19 1/2 minutes of ice time. The first line centre was eliminated from the playoff race but tried really hard!

What about Ehrhoff? 2 assists!!...minus 5, no hits.

Drink your Koolaid.

There has been many great players who have played for the Canucks But out of the ones still playing in the nhl which one would you most want to return to play for Vancouver. (Even if we had to fire AV to keep them) I think that hodgson would be a great player to have back especially since he is so young and we could have him for a long time. But if we could only have them for this years playoffs i would want bertuzzi cause hes a playoff player like lapierre.

Bertuzzi so we quit getting pushed around come playoff time. No way Keith or brown finishes either of those games if Bert was in the lineup! I cant stand watching us get bullied by losers like marchand or bolland. I dont know if its AV pulling the reigns or what but let the big guys loose when that crap is going on with your star players.

Archived