The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recalled] Schroeder, Jensen, Lack and more

I don't think we'll see them put Schroeder in the line up unless there's an injury, but that Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen line was pretty dangerous this season. Why are people suggesting Gaunce, Lain, Archibald etc for the 4th line? None of these guys have played an NHL game. It makes ZERO sense to try these sorts of things in the Playoffs.

No.

Both scored one goal when you nix out the Calgary game and Ebbett has two games in hand.

Ebbett is a seasoned pro with 200 games of NHL experience and 250 games of AHL under his belt.

Veteran professional from B.C. and Schroeder was still with his Mommy when Ebbett was playing pro hockey.

No.

Both scored one goal when you nix out the Calgary game and Ebbett has two games in hand.

Ebbett is a seasoned pro with 200 games of NHL experience and 250 games of AHL under his belt.

Veteran professional from B.C. and Schroeder was still with his Mommy when Ebbett was playing pro hockey.

No.

Call the Canucks and ask? Hang out all day at the arena so you can see who goes in and out?

If you aren't seeing it here (twitter, website, etc info all eventually ends up on here) then you aren't likely to know more without first hand knowledge.

The 4th line has been our weakest line most nights, heck even Ballard improved it when he was in..I think a new face in there to stir the pot, Gaunce is fast and tough, Lain is a Malholtra clone in the dot, and Jensen is a dark horse scoring wise and has size and speed.

I agree.

Ebbett, Sestito and Barker make this team easier to beat.

Not a big fan of Weiss either there is not a lot of good he does either and he is a bit too much of a chicken $hit for my liking.

Would love to see good strong two way players like Gaunce and Jensen get a chance and maybe even Lain and Mallet over career half a$$ed AHLers.

Archived