The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We need to focus. We can haul this round if we get back to basics........

Bodee

I've never spoken to you about football. Unless you're referring to your hard man posts about how you used to get into fights after games.

Not sure what that has to do with how terrible your posts are. All you ever do is put a positive title on a thread to mask your negativity. There is no substance to your threads whatsoever.

Yes it was how we defended ourselves when Celtic thugs stoned and then tried to board a bus with women and children on it, If that makes me a hard man then guilty as charged. I would hope anyone would do the same in my position, especially as the police nearby were too afraid to act.

As for your opinion of my threads. I suppose if your are incapable of actually contributing a thread, someone like you has to make do with following those who are able to and make personal attacks. As I said you're a bit of a sad wee stalker aren't you?

hits are almost as important as shots on net, I was lookign for a stronger hitting start but didn't get it. The edler hit created a goal. But I agree we have to funnel that energy properly and make sure our hits don't get us out of position too much... its a skill to do aswell, and something we need togo far int he playoffs, AV knows this and you may not, thats why he is the coach. As far as performance that is debatable and needs to be practiced with a full team buyin otherwise the fault falls in leadership and management.

we need more effort across the board. speaking of across the board.. ebbett was getting bounced around like a beachball at a jimmy buffett concert. schroeder is the better option for game 2. maybe not after that but you gotta try schroeds instead

<p>Sorry Mr. The Winnipeg Jets will win the Stanley Cup... while we're on the subject of embarrassing ourselves.

How are Dunfermline doing? Haha... now I' m done.

we need more effort across the board. speaking of across the board.. ebbett was getting bounced around like a beachball at a jimmy buffett concert. schroeder is the better option for game 2. maybe not after that but you gotta try schroeds instead

Next game will be really important, I mean what games aren't important? But seriously, if we lose that game we're pretty much done. Then you could see AV taking all that pressure and juggling random lines. CDC will be chaos. But I really hope that doesn't happen. Gotta stay positive here.

Some people are speculating that JS is injured so who is still a decent fit on the 4th line. Ebbett is better then sestito who rarely hits and is slow as hell. But if Schroeder is ready to play then ebbett should be sent back down.

It's a thankless job, being a Canuck. First they weren't tough enough....then they come out hitting (hard) and they're unfocused. IT.ISN'T.AS.EASY.AS.IT.LOOKS.

I refuse to analyze, criticize or pretend I know. They lost. Oh well, count me in tomorrow.

Archived