The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Dirty play] How Havlat got injured

canuckbeliever

any of you that say; "who cares" or "it's playoff hockey"... congrats, you have just nullified any comments you've ever made about how Chicago, Boston or the Kings being cheap shot artists

because... who cares... it's playoff hockey

I honestly don't even care. Others are always going to dig up ways to hate on the Canucks, it seems to be the popular thing to do nowadays. We're not hated for any reasons other than the fact that we've been the most successful Canadian team for the past 5 years, our two best players are Swedish finesse players and not 'good tough Canadian boys', and we've never won a Cup so it makes us an easy target to make fun of. Every other small incident involving a Canuck just gets magnified and criticized because of this. To all that, I say 'so what'. All that really matters to me at this point is that I see the Canucks lift the Stanley Cup, and if we have to get dirty occasionally to do it, then so be it.

Unless he forgot his cup that shouldn't have made him miss the rest of the game. Sure it would hurt and he might miss a shift or two but not a whole game. They could probably find 10 instances as bad in any playoff game and 20 in the LA/STL series.

:picard: Give me a break. What a load of rubbish... Do you want to win a cup or what. You will never win playing whiter than white. For 3 years every one on CDC was moaning about nucks being too soft, and when they finally fight back and show some long awaited nastiness, you start crying foul??? I didn't hear anyone except the canucks moan about the Boston goons or LA cheap shots over the last 2 play off loses. I hope they murder the sharks, because if we don't stand up to them and go for the kill it'll be lights out at Rogers arena for the season... :frantic:

This is the type of crap that makes the NHL fans around the league happy when Canucks lose. They are a hated team for a reason

What is even worse is that Bieksa went on the radio today and said he didnt even know Havlat was injured or missing when asked about Havlat being injured by Sekeres.

Cmon KB, you are better than this!

Archived