The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Game 3

Strombone1

The lack of accountability on this team is now at staggering levels. The leadership seems to think that being "right there" is down 2-0 in the game, and that suddenly being unable to cope with the opposition when they find a new gear is acceptable. Well, guess what, Hank? Its not. It hasn't been all season. It hasn't been since 2011.

I'm seriously done with this group of players who can do nothing but talk the talk, yet can't back it up on the ice anymore. This is not an "elite team". This is a team of chokers and wannabes that, outside of one year when it seemingly all came together, can't compete when called upon. Yeah, I'm getting emotional... because I've poured my heart into this franchise for years while they play without any in the playoffs.

Gut it. Rebuild it. Be gone, Gillis, and take the gum-chewing poker face with you, AV. Get some real leadership on the ice, get some talent, and get a coach that can realize, use, mold, and refine that talent into something worthy of their positions.

This team is a joke.

Our problem is not in net folks

17 goals in the last 14 playoff games...i dont care who's in net

Daniel and Hank need to toughen up and get to the net

May ray needs to go to the net or sit

Where's higgins?

Edler needs to show up

Only guys showing any heart

Kelser

the goalies

Corrado

Kassian

Schneider let some weak goals but I still do not blame him and Luongo. Our team needs drastic changes, they do not look like any other team playing in the playoffs. Can't score for crap again, 3rd straight playoffs.

Archived