Canucks Community

Name That Canuck!

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Hint on the first one?

The second one looks like Daniel.

Correct!

Well let's see, he was drafted by Boston in the mid 80s, but in overall played for 8 different teams during his career. His stint with Vancouver came at the end of his career, He was a defenseman.

15 hours ago, Rubik said:

Correct!

Well let's see, he was drafted by Boston in the mid 80s, but in overall played for 8 different teams during his career. His stint with Vancouver came at the end of his career, He was a defenseman.

Gotta be Greg Hawgood.

• Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That looks like Larkin, but he was never a Canuck.

Dammit you are right !!

It was meant to be John Vanbiesbrouck - I didn't realize that wiki put a slew of other fotos up on an entry as being ones that might also be of interest.   I actually changed the file name too, lest someone just copy and right click to get the attributes.  I was sure that I changed it from "Vanbiesbrouck"  to "image" but obviously not.  Don't remember seeing the Larkin name at all, but ofc now I do when I look back.

Grrrrr

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Dammit you are right !!

It was meant to be John Vanbiesbrouck - I didn't realize that wiki put a slew of other fotos up on an entry as being ones that might also be of interest.   I actually changed the file name too, lest someone just copy and right click to get the attributes.  I was sure that I changed it from "Vanbiesbrouck"  to "image" but obviously not.  Don't remember seeing the Larkin name at all, but ofc now I do when I look back.

Grrrrr

Not Pat of the rules..who is this

A7B686B0-C35A-40B9-9F79-0C8BF9916186.jpeg

Just now, Rick Blight said:

Correct.

There’s no reason I should know that but I guess pouring over old Canuck game magazines that my friend’s dad left in the basement imprinted something on my brain.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, zimmy said:

My first instinct is Ed Wiste

3 minutes ago, zimmy said:

There’s no reason I should know that but I guess pouring over old Canuck game magazines that my friend’s dad left in the basement imprinted something on my brain.

Almost correct. It’s JIM Wiste.

• Cheers 2