The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Blues sign Maxim Lapierre

One of the best 4th liners in the game, Lappy was not the problem with our bottom-6. Then again you can't blame MG for wanting to move some faces and get a fresh start to next season, and with so many untouchables on this team, Lapierre moving made sense.

I like our new direction. Young, but old, big, but actually small, tough, but actually weak. It's the ole shuffle shell game. Tell them one thing and then do something not even close.

If anyone actually figures out what Gillis does when he isn't making me want to vomit with his fat sweaty face, and signing lighting ina bottle hopefuls, please let me know.

One of the best 4th liners in the game, Lappy was not the problem with our bottom-6. Then again you can't blame MG for wanting to move some faces and get a fresh start to next season, and with so many untouchables on this team, Lapierre moving made sense.

Just going off the puckdaddy article about it. Here's a few:

Granted of course, it's the internet so you take it all with a grain of salt. They could be trolls in wolf's clothing ... I mean how would you really know? Look at me, for all you know I could be a Maple Leafs fan.

:lol:

But seriously... most of them have no idea what his game is all about when he plays at his best. If they don''t know he is a physical centre who can win a draw and chip in offensively then they are just buying the sold bill of goods.

/ No Bookie would bet on the Leafs. They'd be out of a job.... fast.

Archived