The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Netflix !

Shredder

Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. After Breaking Bad I'm going to get into Sons of Anarchy.

Ohyeah and if you can get the US Netflix, way more stuff on there. I still have to switch mine over to the US one.

almost forgot Arrested Development.

Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favourite shows (if it wasn't obvious enough), and one of the best shows I have ever seen. It is the reason I got into anime. Darker Than Black is also fantastic.

The Walking Dead, 24, Numb3rs, Prison Break, Flashforward (cliffhanger warning), and Lost are all really good shows, although Lost and Prison Break get pretty dumb towards the end (especially Lost), but they're still definitely worth the watch.

Arrested Development and How I Met Your Mother are also both great if you want comedy.

(These are all on Canadian Netflix btw)

edit: I also forgot Dexter and Homeland, both are amazing shows.

(and they're both on Canadian Netflix as well)

Arrested Development is by far the best sitcom since Seinfeld in the 90's. It is smart, dry humour. I don't like sitcoms though, so it takes a really great one for me to watch.

I also second Breaking Bad, outstanding show, The Walking Dead after season 2 slips a bit. I will still watch season 4 though because I am addicted to zombies. X-Files you mentioned, great show.

Shredder if you have not seen Dexter, start at the beginning. It is a very well made show. And like Breaking Bad, there is humour in the darkness.

Arrested Development is by far the best sitcom since Seinfeld in the 90's. It is smart, dry humour. I don't like sitcoms though, so it takes a really great one for me to watch.

I also second Breaking Bad, outstanding show, The Walking Dead after season 2 slips a bit. I will still watch season 4 though because I am addicted to zombies. X-Files you mentioned, great show.

Shredder if you have not seen Dexter, start at the beginning. It is a very well made show. And like Breaking Bad, there is humour in the darkness.

You're like me. There's only 3 sitcoms I ever found funny. Arrested development, seinfeld and... Curb your enthusiasm. Check out curb. It's seinfeld 2.

I did the primary and the secondary dns on the pa3 just seems not to work which is pretty lame.

It'll work. I don't use a router so if you do look it up you might need to do a different method. Anyone know when they'll put season 5 of Sons of Anarchy up? I just finished watching seasons 1-4 ( totally epic BTW, its my new fav. show, sry The Walking Dead) and I am fiending for some new episodes.

Its not as much of an improvement as I had hoped it would be. Theres more yes, but not a LOT more. Also if you like the show Dexter it is only on the Canadian Netflix.

I found that on PS3, the selection doesn't seem like a lot more.

But when I go on PC, it almost seems endless. I am big on the ESPN films/30 for 30 and love watching those.

To me, the US is definitely worth the extra 5 bucks a month. When I had my free trial with the Canadian Netflix, before the month was up, I had a hard time finding something I either hadn't watched or was interested in watching.

You're like me. There's only 3 sitcoms I ever found funny. Arrested development, seinfeld and... Curb your enthusiasm. Check out curb. It's seinfeld 2.

::D

Curb is hilarious. Loved the episode where he was taking the Jewish girl skiing for the day and she ended up jumping off of the ski lift. Larry just goes back to eating the edible underwear.

Prison Break fell off after the 2nd season, 3rd season was decent, 4th was forgettable. no way is it better than Breaking Bad

Fell off is a mild way to put it. The first two seasons were outstanding...after season two it simply became wtfrack is this garbage!

The League.

I have US Netflix...only way to go.

Deffffffinitely! It's awesome how they have all the 30 for 30 eps on top of so much more.

The only problem I have is browsing all the tons of titles to look for movies outside of the suggested titles at login because there's like a billion movies.

Here's a great site that compares the US/CAN versions to show why US version is the way to go (but the beauty is having access to both)!

A-K titles: http://netflixcanadavsusa.blogspot.ca/2013/07/alphabetical-list-k-3-pm-mon-jul-8-2013.html

K-Z titles: http://netflixcanadavsusa.blogspot.ca/2013/07/alphabetical-list-k-z-2-pm-mon-jul-8.html

Not a TV show but I watched a pretty decent Sci-Fi movie on there the other night, staring Sam Rockwell, called 'Moon.'

It was pretty original and had a good plot.

First time I'll use this "word", but Moon is the "ish." Such a great movie.

Archived