yete

its all fine and dandy in the regular season

check out this

Chris Higgins -2011-2012 43pts last season the guy pops in 15 pts -3

okay now playoffs---

-4 this year no points

the year before the guy was -3

ur beloved Janick hansen

1 point in the last two years in the playoffs!

okay lets continue Ryan Kesler

2011-2012 3 pts -1

and against the sharks this year 2pts -2

Alexander Edler

come playoffs

2011-2012 2pts -2

2012-2013 -1 and 1 measly point lol

okay i could go on you get the point

the fans seriously have crushes on these players like janick hansen and chris higgins the numbers dont lie

and now finallly our young prospects we drafted are in no way going to steal any jobs

that hunter kid is too weak on his legs and does is not look NHL ready so please dont push him or you will get Gilbert Brule 2.0

this is the reality of our team come playoffs these players dont step up maybe torts can teach them to block but the risk there can be injuries!

Jannik Hansen is a Grinder. He gets paid to hit, forecheck, defend. His main objective is to make players on the other teams life difficult, not put up big points. Also, we have won 1 playoff game in the last two seasons.. I think this falls on more than 4 players heads.

Jannik Hansen is a Grinder. He gets paid to hit, forecheck, defend. His main objective is to make players on the other teams life difficult, not put up big points. Also, we have won 1 playoff game in the last two seasons.. I think this falls on more than 4 players heads.

Bryan Bickell, Dave Bolland, Brad Marchand, Raffi Torres, Daniel Paille, Chris Neil are all grinders. Looks at their playoffs stats. They are not 1PPG but still better than 1pts in last 9 playoffs games.

You dont need them to score every game, but they need to get on the scoresheet in at least 2 games in every series to help the 1st/2nd line out.

Archived