The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Brendan Morrow to sign with Montreal

J529

Interesting. I am very interested to see how Morrow plays in Montreal. I am also very interested to see how Danny Briere plays in Montreal. They have an interesting team. It could be very good or it could be very bad, but one thing is for sure, it will be... very.... interesting.

Great news for us Habs fans! This is going to be a great year again with the signings of Briere and Morrow (if true). With how well they did last year in the regular season, a norris trophy winner on the team, and now some great veteran leadership, I for one am super stoked. I'm not surprised he wants to come here, this city is amazing and the fans are some of the best in the NHL.

This seems alittle more credible.

Fred Poulin@FredPoulin98

The #Habs are currently talking to F Brenden Morrow. Morrow's wife Anne-Marie is from Quebec and Morrow would like to play in #Montreal.

http://www.sportsnet...real-canadiens/

Veteran forward Brenden Morrow, one of the top 10 unrestricted free agents left on the market, has reached out to the Montreal Canadiens, according to a report from The Fourth Period. Former Habs coach and player Guy Carbonneau told Montreal’s 98.5 Sports that there has been “been movement in recent days” between Camp Morrow and the Habs, who “were surprised (Morrow) was open to the idea of playing in Montreal.” Of course, Carbonneau — who is Morrow’s father-in-law — qualified his comments by saying that several other clubs are interested int he UFA.

Archived