The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks grade list going into next season

AaronRomeFan69

This is an accurate grade list for the Canucks on how they were last season going into this new season.

Kevin Bieksa: Best defensively on the Canucks:

Exceeding Expectations

David Booth: Sometimes I thought he wasn't even on the ice some nights:

Not meeting expectations

Alexandre Burrows: I am disappoint with the season he had. No clutch goals and he wasn't like he used to be:

Not meeting expectations

Frank Corrado: Okay player but way too young to play in NHL:

Not meeting expectations

Alexander Edler: Second best defensively on the team, no mistakes, calm, cool and collected and racks up points:

Exceeding expectations

Jason Garrison: Can't hit the broad side of a barn, beat many times last year, needs to work on every facet of the game:

Not meeting expectations

Dan Hamhuis: This guy was supposed to be really good but I just don't see it! He's okay defensively but no where near Bieksa or Edler

Jannik Hansen: This guy is from Denmark so not much to say but he has a cool first name I guess so:

Meeting expectations

Chris Higgins: He was a great goal scorer who scored some clutch beauties for the Canucks this year:

Exceeding expectations

Nicklas Jensen: This guy didn't even get a point this year!

Not meeting expectations

Zack Kassian: Hitting machine, Fights, Bangs in beauty highlight reel goals, what more could you want? Bertuzzi 2.0:

Exceeding expectations

Ryan Kesler: Not noticable, bad defensively, no where near his 40 goals he got before, I'm shaking my head at u Kesler:

Not meeting expectations

Brad Richardson: This guy was one of the Kings' best players. He can score clutch goals, skate like the wind, and provide energy and beastliness to any team:

Exceeding expectations

Mike Santorelli: A great shut down centre, can do everything Richardson can do + look good:

Exceeding expectations

Jordan Schroeder: He's a midget and too small to be playing NHL hockey:

Not meeting expectations

Daniel Sedin: Falls asleep in the playoffs:

Not meeting expectations

Henrik Sedin: Okay passer but falls asleep with his brother in the playoffs:

Not meeting expectations

Tom Sestito: He's from Rome New York so he automatically gets a good grade:

Exceeding expectations

Chris Tanev: This guy is struggling with the puck and can't make a decent pass for the life of him:

Not meeting expectations

Yannick Weber: He has the last name of a superstar d-man so you'll know he'll be dominant:

Exceeding expectations

Dale Weise: Dutch Gretzky, does everything for the Canucks, clutch scorer, can't say more good things about the best 4th liner the Canucks have ever had

Eddie Lack: Where were you Eddie? They call you the stork but all I saw was air. You didn't do ANYTHING for the Canucks last season:

Not meeting expectations

Roberto Luongo: Luongo, you did not impress me. Without defence, you're lost completely. With defence, you're Vesa Toskala 2.0 as the puck will deflect 235912926 times and hit the twine. Sorry Lu, but u need to be better:

Not meeting expectations

This is an accurate grade list for the Canucks on how they were last season going into this new season.

Kevin Bieksa: Best defensively on the Canucks:

Exceeding Expectations

David Booth: Sometimes I thought he wasn't even on the ice some nights:

Not meeting expectations

Alexandre Burrows: I am disappoint with the season he had. No clutch goals and he wasn't like he used to be:

Not meeting expectations

Frank Corrado: Okay player but way too young to play in NHL:

Not meeting expectations

Alexander Edler: Second best defensively on the team, no mistakes, calm, cool and collected and racks up points:

Exceeding expectations

Jason Garrison: Can't hit the broad side of a barn, beat many times last year, needs to work on every facet of the game:

Not meeting expectations

Dan Hamhuis: This guy was supposed to be really good but I just don't see it! He's okay defensively but no where near Bieksa or Edler

Jannik Hansen: This guy is from Denmark so not much to say but he has a cool first name I guess so:

Meeting expectations

Chris Higgins: He was a great goal scorer who scored some clutch beauties for the Canucks this year:

Exceeding expectations

Nicklas Jensen: This guy didn't even get a point this year!

Not meeting expectations

Zack Kassian: Hitting machine, Fights, Bangs in beauty highlight reel goals, what more could you want? Bertuzzi 2.0:

Exceeding expectations

Ryan Kesler: Not noticable, bad defensively, no where near his 40 goals he got before, I'm shaking my head at u Kesler:

Not meeting expectations

Brad Richardson: This guy was one of the Kings' best players. He can score clutch goals, skate like the wind, and provide energy and beastliness to any team:

Exceeding expectations

Mike Santorelli: A great shut down centre, can do everything Richardson can do + look good:

Exceeding expectations

Jordan Schroeder: He's a midget and too small to be playing NHL hockey:

Not meeting expectations

Daniel Sedin: Falls asleep in the playoffs:

Not meeting expectations

Henrik Sedin: Okay passer but falls asleep with his brother in the playoffs:

Not meeting expectations

Tom Sestito: He's from Rome New York so he automatically gets a good grade:

Exceeding expectations

Chris Tanev: This guy is struggling with the puck and can't make a decent pass for the life of him:

Not meeting expectations

Yannick Weber: He has the last name of a superstar d-man so you'll know he'll be dominant:

Exceeding expectations

Dale Weise: Dutch Gretzky, does everything for the Canucks, clutch scorer, can't say more good things about the best 4th liner the Canucks have ever had

Eddie Lack: Where were you Eddie? They call you the stork but all I saw was air. You didn't do ANYTHING for the Canucks last season:

Not meeting expectations

Roberto Luongo: Luongo, you did not impress me. Without defence, you're lost completely. With defence, you're Vesa Toskala 2.0 as the puck will deflect 235912926 times and hit the twine. Sorry Lu, but u need to be better:

Not meeting expectations

Archived