The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Ghost Thread

kodos

Demon possession movies always scared me, as skeptical as I am. The stories of "possessions" are terrifying either way. If it's really paranormal then I'm scared but schizophrenia and psychotic disorders are just as unnerving to me if not more.

I have personal experience with dealing with people that have schizophrenia and I've never been more scared in my life. Someone I knew used to walk around her house chasing an imaginary daughter (who she really miscarried) in the dead of the night.

Demon possession movies always scared me, as skeptical as I am. The stories of "possessions" are terrifying either way. If it's really paranormal then I'm scared but schizophrenia and psychotic disorders are just as unnerving to me if not more.

I have personal experience with dealing with people that have schizophrenia and I've never been more scared in my life. Someone I knew used to walk around her house chasing an imaginary daughter (who she really miscarried) in the dead of the night.

I have at my great aunt's house. That was the first time I've visited her house in many years and the first time I had stayed the night.

My dad and I stayed in the living room that night and my sis stayed in the room right beside the living room (shared a wall).

Right before I went to bed, I noticed a woman walking down the hall going into the kitchen. I looked right at her face, but she didn't look at me. She was fully clothed and it was just like seeing a normal person. (I didn't look at her feet so I don't know what I would have seen). She walked into the kitchen with no lights on and she never came back. My great aunt's mum had died recently, but I have never even met/talked to her before. She was who I saw that night. She had been living in the basement of the house. Earlier that day, my great aunt had shown us the basement and it was untouched. All of my great aunt's mum's clothes and belongings were all still there. (At the time, I only had a crummy cell phone with at 0.3 megapixel camera that I never use so I wouldn't have been quick enough to take a pic and the quality would have been complete crap as well because it was so dark.)

Later on in the night, around 3 am, I hear a loud knock sound coming from near the wall between the living room and the room my sis is in. I wake my dad up to tell him about the noise thinking that maybe someone is outside trying to break in so we go and check near the window (the window is near the wall connecting the rooms) and there's nothing. A few mins later I hear the exact same knocking sound and this time I can locate it better. It's def. coming from near the wall. Right after that 2nd knock, my sister (about 28 at the time) comes booking it out of her room with her blanket and said someone was in her room and it felt like they were moving stuff around. She had looked around the room to see if anything had fallen, but there was nothing out of place. She came and slept on the floor between my dad and I after that.

Nothing after that though.

I've always gotten a weird feeling from a specific hallway in the basement of my house. As soon as you step into it, you feel like someone is watching you. It's like whoever/whatever it is following you around with its eyes directly behind your head and like it's almost stepping on your heels.

Through conversations with several friends/girlfriends who have stayed over and been alone in that hallway, I'd say about 80% of them have said something to me (unprovoked) about how uncomfortable that part of the house made them.

Just yesterday I was talking to a friend about how I'd moved back into this house (that I also used to live in when I was a kid) and he mentioned a time that we had a sleepover and he couldn't sleep the whole night because he felt someone was standing outside the door of his room (this door was in that hallway.)

Guest Gumballthechewy

Just let me know how someone reacts to you when you say the infrasound caused the 3 big scratches down their back while they were in a haunted area or when they start getting pushed out of their bed or when a massive house becomes abandoned and then when random people go into the house they complain of someone touching their hand or grabbing their tongue so they can't talk. Must be the infrasound. ^_^

Archived