The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone know about Cam Barker

Know about him?

Drafted 3rd overall by Chicago he never panned out, was sent to multiple different teams and at times showed flashes of why he was chosen so high but will most likely fade into obscurity and become a better coach or trainer than he ever did a player at the professional level

There are so many crappy threads, and obvious troll threads, that elicit legitimate responses from the forums when they should be rightfully ignored (crap like "Is Kesler past his prime?", but this guy asks a very reasonable question and gets a bunch of goofy responses.

I just don't get CDC sometimes.

OP, sorry to say but I don't know the answer. It is intriguing that such a high draft pick seems to be a bust, though.

There are so many crappy threads, and obvious troll threads, that elicit legitimate responses from the forums when they should be rightfully ignored (crap like "Is Kesler past his prime?", but this guy asks a very reasonable question a

nd gets a bunch of goofy responses.

I just don't get CDC sometimes.

OP, sorry to say but I don't know the answer. It is intriguing that such a high draft pick seems to be a bust, though.

Archived