The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Canuck Young Star in Tournament So Far

Mangoes

Young Star Tourney  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The best player so far in the tournament in Pentiction in my opinion is Horvat. In my opinion he will make the team this year and start our Canucks season opener in our 3rd line. There are lots of question marks but in my opinion this guy deserves a chance to prove he can be a superstar at a young age and possibly earn a full time role on our Canucks team. GO BOHO GO!!!!!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!! WE WILL WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE FOR!!!!!!

The best player so far in the tournament in Pentiction in my opinion is Horvat. In my opinion he will make the team this year and start our Canucks season opener in our 3rd line. There are lots of question marks but in my opinion this guy deserves a chance to prove he can be a superstar at a young age and possibly earn a full time role on our Canucks team. GO BOHO GO!!!!!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!! WE WILL WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE FOR!!!!!!

The only thing that concerns me about Jensens chances with the big team, is it seems like he needs a confident puck distributor to make things happen... He is shifty and doesn't seem afraid of physicality, but he doesn't seem like he has the lightning speed to go outside in. I like his shot though.. Excellent release.

The only thing that concerns me about Jensens chances with the big team, is it seems like he needs a confident puck distributor to make things happen... He is shifty and doesn't seem afraid of physicality, but he doesn't seem like he has the lightning speed to go outside in. I like his shot though.. Excellent release.

Archived