The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Canuck Young Star in Tournament So Far

Mangoes

Young Star Tourney  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

exactly..mats sundin wasn't shifty at the best of times...his play reminds me alot of how Mat's played. Use the big body to get in space and get that hard / accurate shot away.

To me in both games Jensen really looked like a man amongst boys and he needed to show that, and has, (because he is). He is one of the 'veteran' young stars and I think the Nucks wanted to see this kind of play from him. Smart, protect the puck, get in good spots and get that shot away, which he has.

I think he will look even better playing with NHL calibre players because he is a positional player, I'd like to see him with the Sedins in the pre-season may be interesting. I'm really glad to see him show this, as he's a kid I would really like to see make the jump and seems like he might be ready to push...certainly will be a call up if he keeps this play up (at worst).

Or split Hank and Dan

Burrows Henrik Kassian

Daniel Kesler Jensen

Booth Schroeder Hansen

Weiss Richardson Higgins

Not impressed with Mallet doubt he'll make the big dance....

Jensen looks like a man among boys

Shinkaruk didn't look that great in game 2, Horvat was only OK

Corrado was the best player on the ice last night

Eriksson is a keeper

Subban has attitude & skill

Guimond he looked pretty good I thought

Blomstrand has potential

Liberati & Tommernes also seemed like they might develop

McEneny looked lost

exactly..mats sundin wasn't shifty at the best of times...his play reminds me alot of how Mat's played. Use the big body to get in space and get that hard / accurate shot away.

To me in both games Jensen really looked like a man amongst boys and he needed to show that, and has, (because he is). He is one of the 'veteran' young stars and I think the Nucks wanted to see this kind of play from him. Smart, protect the puck, get in good spots and get that shot away, which he has.

I think he will look even better playing with NHL calibre players because he is a positional player, I'd like to see him with the Sedins in the pre-season may be interesting. I'm really glad to see him show this, as he's a kid I would really like to see make the jump and seems like he might be ready to push...certainly will be a call up if he keeps this play up (at worst).

Or split Hank and Dan

Burrows Henrik Kassian

Daniel Kesler Jensen

Booth Schroeder Hansen

Weiss Richardson Higgins

Not impressed with Mallet doubt he'll make the big dance....

Jensen looks like a man among boys

Shinkaruk didn't look that great in game 2, Horvat was only OK

Corrado was the best player on the ice last night

Eriksson is a keeper

Subban has attitude & skill

Guimond he looked pretty good I thought

Blomstrand has potential

Liberati & Tommernes also seemed like they might develop

McEneny looked lost

Will 2013 end up as he best draft in Vancouver history? Yeah, we'll also remember losing Schneids-but imagine if we'd dealt him to Edm(for their 1st & 2nd)..We'd be going into this season(new division) with A LOT of concern.

If we somehow reobtained Schneids over the next couple years, we'd really make out like gangsters.

Archived