The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian the 1st Liner

theminister

Sorry can't name names, but the topic of Kassian came up with 3 different person, closest I can give out is one is not a player but someone within the organization, one is a new guy, the last one is a veteran of the team. One of them is on my team so we had a whole day to chat Canucks.

There is also a couple players I talked to that was buddy buddy with Kassian and thinks he is a cool friend. There are a few pictures taken with the teammate but obviously that would give him up.

Some people here are delusional about Kassian, thinking he is the saviour of the team, especially when he is the one we got back for the Hodgson trade. There was a reason why we traded Hodgson away and why Buffalo gave him up to us, as if Buffalo would give us a god in exchange for our problem child. Yes he has the size and decent hands, but his head is not screw on right and has the wrong approach to being a professional athlete. Kassian is the only one from the Canucks NOT wanting to be at Northview, almost feels like he is giving a rat's ass about people who paid $1500 a head to be at the golf tournament.

Was at the Canucks golf tournament this afternoon, had a chat with a few players, Kassian is not 'liked' inside the locker room. This morning he has a late 8:30 practice and he was complaining it was too early, he was still half asleep at the end of practice. As a regular he already had it easy, the new kids had a 7:30am practice. Hell he didn't really want to be in Northview for the golf tournament, he was a very unwilling participant.

No idea why you guys are still dreaming he will be the perfect power forward, Buffalo didn't want him for a reason. Kassian just didn't have the heart and conviction to play hockey.

Sorry can't name names, but the topic of Kassian came up with 3 different person, closest I can give out is one is not a player but someone within the organization, one is a new guy, the last one is a veteran of the team. One of them is on my team so we had a whole day to chat Canucks.

There is also a couple players I talked to that was buddy buddy with Kassian and thinks he is a cool friend. There are a few pictures taken with the teammate but obviously that would give him up.

Some people here are delusional about Kassian, thinking he is the saviour of the team, especially when he is the one we got back for the Hodgson trade. There was a reason why we traded Hodgson away and why Buffalo gave him up to us, as if Buffalo would give us a god in exchange for our problem child. Yes he has the size and decent hands, but his head is not screw on right and has the wrong approach to being a professional athlete. Kassian is the only one from the Canucks NOT wanting to be at Northview, almost feels like he is giving a rat's ass about people who paid $1500 a head to be at the golf tournament.

Booth doesnt warm up properly , the boys got tired of A.V running his mouth to the refs , and there are cliques inside the dressing room that arent healthy ... I dont think it ... I know it .... and I dont give a crape if you trust me or not .. You have no clue who I am little buddy .. I know more than the average bear ...

That's rather funny coming from you.

Also the rumors about Zack are rumors. Worse they're rumors from cdc members claiming to have spent time with team members and that those team members would just talk to any jackass about what goes on in the dressing room.

Perhaps Nino you should just step out of the line and sit yourself down. You and your absolute statements and believing rumors have bitten you in the ass in the past.

Funny thing, I don't even disagree with you about Deniro.

Was at the Canucks golf tournament this afternoon, had a chat with a few players, Kassian is not 'liked' inside the locker room. This morning he has a late 8:30 practice and he was complaining it was too early, he was still half asleep at the end of practice. As a regular he already had it easy, the new kids had a 7:30am practice. Hell he didn't really want to be in Northview for the golf tournament, he was a very unwilling participant.

No idea why you guys are still dreaming he will be the perfect power forward, Buffalo didn't want him for a reason. Kassian just didn't have the heart and conviction to play hockey.

I hate to say that I believe the rumors , but I honestly do. I mean, like others have said; "when there is smoke there is fire". The particular part about kassian being "dumb" is something that has been quite obvious to me , and it really translates on the Ice. Also he hasn't even earned a spot on this team and yet he's being handed the first line spot. I'm rooting for the guy but I definitely am not wearing the same rose coloured glasses others on here are.

I hate to say that I believe the rumors , but I honestly do. I mean, like others have said; "when there is smoke there is fire". The particular part about kassian being "dumb" is something that has been quite obvious to me , and it really translates on the Ice. Also he hasn't even earned a spot on this team and yet he's being handed the first line spot. I'm rooting for the guy but I definitely am not wearing the same rose coloured glasses others on here are.

Archived