The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official GDT] Canucks vs Flames Oct.6th 2013 [SNET-P and SNET-W] 5:00 Vancouver Time

TheMohammadman

I want people to see this if they haven't seen it in atleast a decent view, so this is the LED lighting from a inside rog perspective. (it looks so much cooler at the game)

Recorded a video of it for CDC. Better because the leafs game did interfere. (mostly to show the LED lighting)

(htc one if anyone's wondering)

What?

200px-Vancouver_Canucks_logo.svg.pngvs200px-Calgary_Flames_Logo.svg.png

Canucks:

254y543.jpg

Preview:

CANUCKS (1-1-0) at FLAMES (1-0-1)

TV: SNET-P, SNET-W

Season series: This is the first of five meetings between the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames. They won’t meet again until Dec. 29 at Scotiabank Saddledome.

Big story: The Flames return to Calgary for their home opener after earning three of a possible four points on the road to start the season.

Team Scope:

Canucks: Vancouver bounced back from Thursday’s season-opening 4-1 loss to the San Jose Sharks by trouncing the Edmonton Oilers in a 6-2 victory at Rogers Arena on Saturday night. The Canucks chased Oilers goalie Devan Dubnyk, scoring five goals before the end of the second period.

"We were consistent tonight in our attack, I'm happy with that,” Canucks coach John Tortorella said. “It's about consistency, and tonight we had it."

Flames: After opening their regular season with a 5-4 shootout loss to the Washington Capitals on Thursday, Calgary earned its first win of 2013-14 Friday night in a 4-3 victory against the Columbus Blue Jackets at Nationwide Arena. Jiri Hudler and Curtis Glencross scored 42 seconds apart in the third period to spoil the Blue Jackets’ home opener.

"We have to be resilient," Hudler said. "Things are going to happen in games that don't go our way. I thought tonight was another great effort. We did a good job of holding the lead."

Who’s hot: Canucks captain Henrik Sedin had three assists and twin brother Daniel Sedin had a goal and an assist Saturday night. … Hudler has two goals in Calgary’s first two games. Flames captain Mark Giordano has three assists.

Injury report: Canucks center Jordan Schroeder (broken foot) is on injured reserve and will miss three weeks. ForwardZack Kassian is serving a five-game suspension. … Flames forward Mike Cammalleri is out with a hand injury.

Projected Canuck's Lineup:

Sedin-Sedin- Hansen

Booth-Kesler-Higgins

Weise-Santorelli-Richardson

Stestio-Daple-Weber

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Stanton-Tanev

Projected Flames Lineup:

Who Cares?

CAtch the Action at 5:00 O'clock VANcouver Time

GO Canucks GO

:towel:

Highlights/Final Score:

Will post

I think tonight is a more shocking result than last night.

I think the Flames will play us pretty hard honestly, we took it to them Oilers last night but this is a different beast by far. Solid vets that can play and youngsters trying to prove something.

3-2 final not predicting a winner.

*Side note, there's a part of me that wants the Flames to beat the Oilers in the standings this year so I can lmao deservedly at the "Oiler Domination" I keep hearing about

Archived