The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Montreal Canadiens @ Vancouver Canucks| CBC | 7:00 PM |

Blueberries

Man Hamhuis makes a few Edler/Beiksa-esque plays this season and everyone makes it seem like he is playing AHL hockey or something.

He does that all the time. That's where people get that ego thing from. He's too busy strutting his stuff to pay attention. He's I made the play yo time to look down at my feet and think about how awesome I am.

it a joke we still have this guy in net ..it funny how vancouver fan always blame someone for the goal luo let in,but never the goalie himself ..take a look at his save percentage and goal against average ..hope this guy not making team canada,or we wont win the goald medal ..

it a joke we still have this guy in net ..it funny how vancouver fan always blame someone for the goal luo let in,but never the goalie himself ..take a look at his save percentage and goal against average ..hope this guy not making team canada,or we wont win the goald medal ..

BTW, hope Hertl's not hurt but he hit someone with his head again because the NHL just told him he's not responsible for keeping his head up and protecting himself. Good job protecting players, Shanny! (Wonder if the guy he ran into will get a suspension too or if that level of ridiculousness is reserved just for Edler.)

Archived