The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ New Jersey Devils, 4:00PT S-NET Van

Veskit

@TH2NSTATSGUY: I mentioned in September, Cory Schneider has the best combined save % in NHL over last 3 seasons and Brodeur is 56th. Schneider will make his 3rd straight start for the Devils.. Brodeur "I think he's in the net now to stay. I don't think that's going to change"

@TH2NSTATSGUY: I mentioned in September, Cory Schneider has the best combined save % in NHL over last 3 seasons and Brodeur is 56th. Schneider will make his 3rd straight start for the Devils.. Brodeur "I think he's in the net now to stay. I don't think that's going to change"

Now NJ will have a goalie saga

@BradZiemer

Jannik Hansen sent back to Vancouver for further evaluation. #Canucks calling it an upper-body injury. Won't say how long he will be out.

With two games left on the road trip, I don't think that's too surprising.

He's probably gotta go get an X-Ray on his arm.

This final say on Hansen is so suspenseful :sadno:

Expect the worst, and hope for the best.

I'm thinking months at this point. So it's time for management to start thinking about who his replacement will be. We can't go with Dale Weise on the third line for an extended period of time.

Slot Burrows and Booth back in, and then hope Schroeder isn't out too long and it's not too bad:

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Burrows Kesler Santorelli

Higgins Schroeder Booth

Sestito Welsh Weise

Channel for game? I know there was a previous post on this saying it was Sportsnet Vancouver, which I'm guessing is the Sportsnet channel that is usually blacked out, right? It's not the channel 678 Telus Optik that was listed on the Sportsnet page. Can anyone confirm the correct channel? I guess it hasn't been updated since Telus Optik rearranged all their channels. Thx

Channel for game? I know there was a previous post on this saying it was Sportsnet Vancouver, which I'm guessing is the Sportsnet channel that is usually blacked out, right? It's not the channel 678 Telus Optik that was listed on the Sportsnet page. Can anyone confirm the correct channel? I guess it hasn't been updated since Telus Optik rearranged all their channels. Thx

The hd channel for the game tomorrow with Telus is 909

Who do you guys think the call up is if Hansen can not go?

P.S. with the exception of Garrison and Edler, all those photos are hilariously unflattering.

"You were saying something was UNFLATTERING...?"

kassian_headshot.jpg

(Calling this guy ugly is like asking for a knuckle sandwich... you won't like the end result! :P)

Anyways, predicting 3-2 Canucks (OT)

Jagr, Ryder/ Brunner

Higgins, Kes, Richardson (not guessing who gets G.W.G.)

Archived