The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Pizza] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

Because I'm the biggest threat in the game because of my dominance in the last 6

I'd be shocked if I don 't die tonight

We already have Kumar and almost AT trying to lynch me

dominance as mafia maybe but pointing that out doesn't help you not to be lynched.

Peaches always gives these games the most Italian of names.

Kesler, the reason Toews came out as sheriff last game was because he was afraid he would get killed without being able to reveal to the TP that I was mafia. You're supposedly doing it before even putting in an investigation...

The thing you people don't seem to understand is that I have made a crap load of enemies in this game lll

Kumar,otts,kryten,AT,Aladeen,Mikey,etc all seem to have grudges against me

The sk,vig,mafia aand the tp will all be gunning for me tonight

The thing you people don't seem to understand is that I have made a crap load of enemies in this game lll

my only grudge is you consistently lie about being TP special and have been mafia the past bazillion games. I am on the verge of voting for you and if you do turn out to be sheriff by some small miracle we can blame you for the TP loss and you get the honour of the worst sheriff in mafia history.

I don't hold a grudge against you, my only beef with you is that you pretend to be a special every game and it often ends up creating a clusterfrack with the TP

Assuming you're telling the truth, you coming out does what exactly for the TP? We have no way of corroborating your story with no confirmed mafia and if you didn't have a big bullseye on your chest before, you do now.

According to Peach... you will be Godkilled if you pretend to be a special to intentionally mess around with your own team.

That means you can pretend to be a special if you are doing it to mess up the OTHER team.

The final option is that Kesler is telling the truth and presumably the Mafia will kill him.

So...

if we don't lynch Kesler either the Mafia kills him or they intentionally leave the Sheriff alone, which is not in their best interest. This stands to reason the Mafia really have no choice but to try and kill him.

So maybe we SHOULDN'T kill Kesler?

Peaches always gives these games the most Italian of names.

Kesler, the reason Toews came out as sheriff last game was because he was afraid he would get killed without being able to reveal to the TP that I was mafia. You're supposedly doing it before even putting in an investigation...

AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT TOO, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING MAFIA AND YOUR DUMB DOG DEATH NOTE.

Woke up to see Mafia has FINALLY started. I hope we don't get people MIA cause it took so long.

Oh, and obligatory post about how I'm not Mafia for the 11TH GAME IN A ROW. That must be a new Mafia record, no?

I had a streak like that in Krazz's games. Don't think it was quite that long though. Maybe 8-9.

Archived