The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Chef Boyardee] GAME OVER PLEASE SIGNUP

Peaches

OMG, he expects us to now believe that the sheriff never even investigated him before contacting him?

Unvote CanucksLegacy

Vote Kesler87

This time for good. The insanity has to stop and it ends with Kesler Dead whether he is a TP or not.

8 pages of f*cking useless blabber, You've outdone yourself Kes :lol:

I actually don't think you're mafia though, I may just be losing it though. Even more surprising I agree with a few names on your list, Mikey and AT in particular, GFY always says the same crap so I'm not sure on him. Wouldn't be surprised if IT was mafia as well.

I actually don't think you're mafia though, I may just be losing it though. Even more surprising I agree with a few names on your list, Mikey and AT in particular, GFY always says the same crap so I'm not sure on him. Wouldn't be surprised if IT was mafia as well.

Should add - I'm a fan of lynching Kes regardless of the fact that I don't think he's mafia, just so we get all of this BS out of the way, would be nice if the Vig went after AT tonight tho

I'm sorry for voting you earlier please don't hurt me

I'lljust release it now

CL

AT

GFY

Mikey

Possibly Vic

Good game

<3 u 2 bb

I take offense to this, cause it's true.

If I'm mafia then we should Larry the cable guy on tv.

Archived