The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

No disrespect to my homie Alchemy Time, but keep the original twinblade! Paying the ultimate sacrifice and making the big decision as to whether someone is mafia or not, and deciding if sacrificing your life is for the good of the team? Gotta keep that in.

What would bringing someone back to life do? Why would someone want to give their life to someone else anyways Alchemy? To perhaps save an important role that may have died earlier I guess?

1. Peaches

2. King Heffy

3. VICanucksfan5551

4.Kesler87

5. harold&kumar2013

6. CL

7. Ryp (maybe)

8. OurTimeToShine

9. Burrdaman

10. Lemons

11. otherwise

12. The Purple Panda

13. Intoewsables

14. Go Faulk Yourself

15. ilduce39

16. JE14

17. Alchemy Time (IF WE WAIT A WEEK)

18. Not A Fruit (IF WE WAIT A WEEK)

19. mau5trap (IF WE WAIT A WEEK)

20. Dral

21. PPCLI

My dupes.

LOL.

I'd like to see the Lackey make a return. We've been playing with the same roles for the past few games and I've always liked the randomness of the Lackey. Would also like swapping the Doctor for the Med Kit to be considered, but I know most of you guys like the Doctor better.

Wouldn't be terribly upset if the Twinblade was removed. It's a nice role to add in from time to time, but I don't like it as a regular thing.

Voted "At Least a Week", but the infusion of new players has me interested again.

I actually enjoyed Krazz's 12:00 nightfalls most of all, but that's probably way too late for most of you. 10:30 is good.

Master Radishes. Not close (But hey...thanks for the inclusion here. I'm honoured.). Come back soon bbg :(

LOL.

I'd like to see the Lackey make a return. We've been playing with the same roles for the past few games and I've always liked the randomness of the Lackey. Would also like swapping the Doctor for the Med Kit to be considered, but I know most of you guys like the Doctor better.

Wouldn't be terribly upset if the Twinblade was removed. It's a nice role to add in from time to time, but I don't like it as a regular thing.

Voted "At Least a Week", but the infusion of new players has me interested again.

I actually enjoyed Krazz's 12:00 nightfalls most of all, but that's probably way too late for most of you. 10:30 is good.

Master Radishes. Not close (But hey...thanks for the inclusion here. I'm honoured.). Come back soon bbg :(

12 AM was the best nightfall and will always be the best nightfall.

Archived