The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blue Jackets @ Canucks - Friday 7PM

Alex the Great

Out scoring them would be better. That would almost gaurentee a win. ;D

Almost. It's the Canucks though so they'd find a way to lose even if they scored more goals than the other team. I mean it's the next logical step after they scored the same number of goals as Dallas and lost.

That's troubling hearing what IMac said about not team coming back to make the playoffs when back 6 pts. Minnys not fading -they are top 3 puck possession team. It's funny cause they were bottom of the league last few years. Not sure how turned it around so quickly, but it's remarkable. If Nucks are gonna make the playoffs, they're gonna need Phx, Col and Ana to regress over this longer season. They should, they're sporting some unsustainable #'s.

Dear Colombus,

Yesterday I predicted a 3-1 Canucks win in this game. I sincerely hope you enjoyed your one gimme. We felt it would be best to get it out of the way quickly. It's probably best if, for the rest of the contest, you stick to playing five defensemen.

Sincerely,

The Bookie

That's troubling hearing what IMac said about not team coming back to make the playoffs when back 6 pts. Minnys not fading -they are top 3 puck possession team. It's funny cause they were bottom of the league last few years. Not sure how turned it around so quickly, but it's remarkable. If Nucks are gonna make the playoffs, they're gonna need Phx, Col and Ana to regress over this longer season. They should, they're sporting some unsustainable #'s.

Their GM went out and made big moves and signed players, that's how. That means you are all in, ready to win now.

Archived