The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks Lose 2-1

Brad Bellick^

BZzqvhbCIAA1nDR.jpg

Lol how did the refs miss that

Anyway yeah Luo could have had the second goal but at that point it's still a 2-1 game. Have to score more than 1 goal

And anyone know why Kassian was benched?

LOL! that's hilarious!

As for Kass, he answered professionally after the game and simply said "I know why I was benched and i need to be better and find a way to contribute"

They should. Luongo also needs to be better though.

Does the fact that Luongo has only let in two goals, let me repeat that, TWO GOALS, or less in 11 of his last 12 starts sound foreign to you? Or do you just refuse to believe the facts that are out there and blame Luongo no matter what? It's fans like you that make the entire fan base hated.

Does the fact that Luongo has only let in two goals, let me repeat that, TWO GOALS, or less in 11 of his last 12 starts sound foreign to you? Or do you just refuse to believe the facts that are out there and blame Luongo no matter what? It's fans like you that make the entire fan base hated.

Again, was the 2nd goal bad or wasn't it?

They should. Luongo also needs to be better though.

Do you not get that letting in two goals a game should mean you win more than you lose? If you don't get I dont know what to say.

If you are letting in 2 goals and losing more than you are winning based, then logic says its not goaltending buddy

stop trolling everyone is tired of your nonsense.

all for placing blame where it deserved, operative word, deserved.

That's a reasonable opinion. Again, he needs to stop the second one, but at least you're not acting like a 6 year old because someone disagrees with you.

Don't see you complaining about Stanton pinching that caused the 2 on 1 that led to the goal. You have no clue about goal tending if you think that shot is an easy one to save. Did Lu stay up too long? Maybe, but if he dropped too early he could have roofed it.

That begs the question...how many soft goals did Crawford let in?

Crawford let in 0 soft goals tonight. Lu let in 1. It happens. You think Crawford doesn't let in soft goals? He's #30 in save % in the league at .908. I would guess some of those goals against were soft goals. And goalies don't get to choose when to give them up.

Yeah, the one goal was the difference in this game. But Lu made a number of big saves that gave the Canucks a chance to win despite them getting only one goal. Anyone who suggests this loss was on Lu is way off base.

Archived