The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

He has a reason though, he's been put in a very difficult position. He has VIC on the other end in the same situation as him. He doesn't want the possibility of Mafia getting his Sheriff, if his Sheriff is infact the real one

However, I think he should allow KH to go to that PM. CL, I understand you're being careful incase there are new players in this game, or the Doctor is inactive, but I don't think we've ever had this issue before anyways (Not when I've played, atleast). I think for your sake, you can trust KH. He is most likely the Doctor. This could save you, and out a Mafia at the same time.

CL, who do you think the Sheriff would likely investigate.

You? or VIC?

Obv VIC.

Sorry we can't understand you not speaking in your schtickish!

Sorry... I don't think the schtick is capable of conveying what I just wrote...

alternate ending:

CanucksLegacy: the regime announces the the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few! If you truly are a law-abiding citizen go to your death like a true patriot - head held high and know that your true enemies, the insidious mafioso, will soon join you in the afterlife!

So can you guarantee KH is not mafia? It's a small chance, but a chance nonetheless. He'll know the identity of the supposed sheriff depending on what happens at nightfall.

What choice do you have? If the Doc hasn't visited the thread by now he/she is useless to the TP. It's up to you though.

I'd like to know who you trusted as the "backup" who knows the name of this alternate sheriff if things turn up sideways? right now the only one I'd remotely trust is KH since no other doc has stepped forward.

Yeah I'm worried about this too. For all we know this backup is mafia, and they get another fake sheriff messaging me next round (even if CL turns out TP).

(I'll drop the schtick for a sec because I've been killed in the first round before and it sucks)

Kes does that a lot to you guys but I'm still voting due to the fact you were investigated first / named spokesperson. In all honesty I'm not a particularly strong player and would never be a first-round investigation either (besides a KINGPIN investigation :P) I'd like to know who you trusted as the "backup" who knows the name of this alternate sheriff if things turn up sideways? right now the only one I'd remotely trust is KH since no other doc has stepped forward.

What did he do aside accuse me of being Mafia for reading PMs, then have people jumping on which EVENTUALLY led to the events today?

CanucksLegacy: the regime announces the the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few! If you truly are a law-abiding citizen go to your death like a true patriot - head held high and know that your true enemies, the insidious mafioso, will soon join you in the afterlife!

Ohhhhhh... that makes a lot of sense

Unvote1 Newb

Vote 1 CL

You have 30 minutes. A lot can change in that time. You have me, Kryten, and VIC willing to unvote you. Not sure if that'll be enough to save you, but it's not hard to hop on someone who hasn't helped the TP at all round 1, which is what we usually do TBH.

And myself. That's either enough, or will sway a couple of other people willing to follow our lead.

I meant as in, why isn't she here spring a surprising drinking party on you :P

Bad answers, questionable voting history, suspicion rising :P

For to give me an accuse to drink I need her not Dral I need her not

You inspired me tonight Dral and for that I shall

Unvote1 Dral

Vote1 Peaches

"Gut feeling"

In the land of kangaroos I was a turnip

And myself. That's either enough, or will sway a couple of other people willing to follow our lead.

My understanding is that he has come out admitting that he lied about the sheriff contacting him to save his butt from Kesler catching him PMing...

CL you need to really stop hanging out with the guy at least while playing mafia! But since you did lie I am keeping my vote on you. I hope you're not TP but if you are my next vote will be going to Kesler87 who I am suspicious of anyways, but at least he's pretty consistent about trying to get you lynched every first round.

My understanding is that he has come out admitting that he lied about the sheriff contacting him to save his butt from Kesler catching him PMing...

CL you need to really stop hanging out with the guy at least while playing mafia! But since you did lie I am keeping my vote on you. I hope you're not TP but if you are my next vote will be going to Kesler87 who I am suspicious of anyways, but at least he's pretty consistent about trying to get you lynched every first round.

I don't think he's admitted that

Wot? Where?

Archived