The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

Mmmmm. Home at last, and alive another night! I'm quite happy I get to see another day with death shadowing me around every corner.

Now, other than being my weird self. I'd like to say that it's unfortunate we announced the investigation so quickly. We won't be able to gather much information going into next round.

Now... I'm going to be stuck up for the next hour, so I'll compose my RD 2 voting summary within the hour. Likely you guys will read this in the morning. I won't deny, I love doing these. However, since the voting will be stale THIS RD, I likely, pending I live, won't do one for RD 3.

Oh, and of course. Vote3 The Purple Panda

So. Another round, another summary. Here is the Round 2 Voting Summary..... Along with information I found relevant...

Act One: Beginning Of The Second Day

After 112 had been killed by the Mafia, leaving this behind...

Right, sorry guys, I think I screwed this up big time and don't know who to trust. In case I die tonight, I'm 90% sure VIC is Mafia. At the very least he's been played hard.

I tried my best and everything would've gone a lot more smoothly if Kesler didn't call CL out for looking at PMs. Pending tonight's results, I urge the specials to put their trust in Heffy.

The night continued on. CanucksLegacy also left this before he stepped up to the gallows...

Last words:

@Heffy - I think our sheriff (112) was actually Mafia and the Mafia sacrificed him, too much of a coincidence. A la deciding to PM you right near nightfall.

Here's my list of suspicions:

-Kesler87 - strongly believe he is Mafia

-Aladeen

-Kryten

-ilduce

-PPCLI

-VIC

-Junko

-LT

-Peaches

-Greendemon

-Drouin

================================================

Drouin started off by voting Kesler. Aladeen, Dral vote VIC

Both Kesler and Peaches vote Dral

The Purple Panda questioned Dral's reasoning for voting for VIC early on. Dral claims that VIC is playing similar to how he played last game, and in that game VIC turned up as Mafia.

PPCLI votes Kesler jokingly, defending his drinking buddy. Kesler unvotes Dral, PPCLI unvotes Kesler.

Peaches posts that he isn't buying the fact 112 was sacrificed. I think it's safe to say from that point, now that we know Peaches is Mafia, that 112 was likely Mafia, and was sacrificed to cause confusion within the game. To follow this up, King Heffy claims that 112 added him 5 minutes before nightfall, and defended CanucksLegacy 1 minute to nightfall. He also goes onto say that he would've expected 112 to contact him earlier if he was so sure he was going to die.

Act Two: Peaches And Drouin

At this point, Dral and VIC are bickering back and forth. I'm not going to go and read it all, but from what I can recall, Dral consistently kept claiming that VIC's Sheriff is likely a fake and 112 was the Sheriff that suffered the fate of death. He argues that VIC is getting played, or VIC is Mafia.

Aladeen unvotes VIC. Shiznak jokingly votes VIC... Kind of.. (RIP Shiznak)

Peaches says he received a PM from Drouin claiming to be the Sheriff. However, Peaches claims Drouin deleted the conversation right after. Peaches, as we know, has been known to fabricate quotes in the past.

Peaches, and Kesler vote Drouin. Drouin votes for himself (Just like Apples used to always do!)

Aladeen and Purple Panda vote Drouin. Alchemy Time posts that Drouin just admitted to being Mafia and also votes him.

LT nonsensically votes Purple Panda

PPCLI votes Drouin

At this point, quite a few people have jumped on voting Drouin after he apparently admitted he was Mafia in a PM according to Alchemy Time. It was safe to say at this point, either the Mafia was bandwagoning Drouin because he was TP, or people were just unsure and/or scared whom to vote for, so they jumped Drouin figuring at the time, it was the most logical person to vote for.. (Along with him voting himself, which never goes over well anymore).

Act Three: Accusations

Dral posts that ilduce contacted him, being asked to do so by VIC and King Heffy. Dral claims that he asked VIC and Heffy if this was true or not, and they both responded "No". ilduce denies the accusation.

Dral votes ilduce

Kesler agrees with Dral, and claims that ilduce made it too obvious he was the Sheriff, that he is obviously lying and is Mafia instead.

Kryten posts this awesome .gif in response

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-6.gif

Kesler votes ilduce, LT votes Kesler

Voting is quite inactive here, so instead, to gather more information, I'm going to do a nice summary of the things being said...

ilduce continues to deny the accusations pinned against him. VIC defends ilduce, while both Kesler urges the TP to vote for ilduce. Burr and Alchemy Time both ask to see the PM Dral said he would show to prove ilduce's Mafia-ness

At the same time, Alchemy Time posts the PM between Peaches and Drouin, which wasn't much, to say the least.

Dral asks VIC why he bandwagon'd CanucksLegacy. VIC claims it was a joke vote looking for a reaction from CanucksLegacy, in relation to last game when VIC was Mafia.

Kesler posts this...

ilduce39, on 30 November 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Kesler87, on 30 November 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

ilduce39, on 30 November 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

How about a wink? I won't lie - I'm drunkenly casing you out for Heffy but I my sheriff-hood is always in the balance :PLike really??Why would you admit your the sheriff to Dral of all people?

If that's what you want to take away from it, you're welcome to MVP! I think that's the point of the game - anybody could be anything - and as Dral himself pointed out, Sheriff is the one role nobody can ever be sure of. There would be advantages to be gained whether I was or wasn't the sheriff, whether I was mafia or not mafia. Surely the best there is, was and ever will be can appreciate this!

Dral claims that Junko's recap seemed pretty damning of CL, and that VIC's vote likely wasn't a joke and did get a reaction out of CanucksLegacy, revealing he was the Spokesperson for the Sheriff. He goes on to say that several people thought that CanucksLegacy wasn't Mafia, and yet VIC still caused CanucksLegacy to get lynched.

Junko posts that the reason CanucksLegacy was lynched was because he was withholding information from King Heffy, that if he gave, would allow the TP to unvote him.

Act Four: Cornered

Constant bickering back and forth continues on, and then FINALLY, we get another vote.

PPCLI unvotes Drouin, and votes Kesler

King Heffy claims ilduce was joking around, and that no-one would go out and say they were the Sheriff.

King Heffy votes Dral, VIC and ilduce follow shortly after

Kryten votes Dral

King Heffy asks Dral why he talked to Kesler about ilduce being shifty before talking to King Heffy. Kesler claims Dral and him start a conversation at the start of every game.

*Yada-yada-yada, more bickering*

Peaches votes Kesler

Kesler says to kill LT, claiming he's Mafia.

Kesler votes Dral to save himself

Dral admits he's Mafia.

Dral votes VIC

Act Five: End Of The Second Nightfall

And so, at this point. Dral has admitted he was Mafia, and his grave has been set. The votes begin pouring in.

PPCLI, GreenDemon, Purple Panda, Aladeen, Where's Wellwood, and Junko vote Dral.

Drouin votes Dra-....... Peaches ?????

Alchemy Time is the last person to vote for Dral

And so ends the second nightfall. Dral turned up Mafia, and there is a lot to hopefully gain from this post.

And that's all for ROUND 2! Atleast what I felt was worth noting!

Can everyone please just read the OP? All of the announcements I have had to make are just restating things that are in the OP. I have tried to be lenient with people editing their posts but there were a few posters that repeatedly did so. If you aren’t happy with what you have posted just post a clarification. Some of you have done that and I appreciate it. Other rules are in the OP and are not only in the spoiler section but also at the bottom of the post under the section as always. The kill order I posted I just copied and pasted from Aladeen’s last game that’s why it includes roles which are not in this game, please use common sense in just ignoring those roles in the kill order.

If all people who are dead could now stop posting that would be great. You have had your time to post reaction, now it’s time to sit back and watch the game unfold. Thank you to players who have respected this rule.

I am sorry that I mistakenly put someone as the wrong role in the death summery last night I did edit that post. But to avoid any confusion I will put the correct summary below. Thanks for putting up with me on this my first ever hosting attempt.

Kesler87

Aladeen

King Heffy

IlDuce39

Kryten

The Purple Panda

VICanucksfan5551

Burrdaman

Junko

LTCanucksfanatic

Alchemy Time

Green Demon