The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 5)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

*VC*? - I was wondering if you had made a decision on how many rounds the draft would be and if prospects would be included, or how team's prospect pools would be decided.

hmm. good question. we can't draft the prospects, that'd be nuts and would take forever.

So people wont be able to pick the order they are in ? If that's the case please give me less balls, zero interest in picking in the top 10.

When will the website be up and running again ? Just clicked on it and noticed it was down.

Website will be back up soon I still need to delete all existing files and basically start from scratch

Also the new league will have the new divisions, team names and playoff formats

*VC*? - I was wondering if you had made a decision on how many rounds the draft would be and if prospects would be included, or how team's prospect pools would be decided.

I would like to do the 2015 draft prior to the real NHL draft

But I don't know a fair way to pick teams for GM's as everyone would want to pick Buffalo, Edmonton, Arizona, etc...

Website will be back up soon I still need to delete all existing files and basically start from scratch

Also the new league will have the new divisions, team names and playoff formats

I would like to do the 2015 draft prior to the real NHL draft

But I don't know a fair way to pick teams for GM's as everyone would want to pick Buffalo, Edmonton, Arizona, etc...

Make it inverse of the Fantasy Draft?

Archived