The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Injury] Burrows Out

Strombone1

Burr just can't catch a break this year.

If true, real unfortunate and really takes away at the teams chances of picking up the pace and going on a roll with the energy Burrows brings to the table game in game out. I hope this isn't true or as bad as OP says, sigh :(

Well he did...it just so happened to be his jaw :bigblush:

Jokes aside poor guy :(

Jaw surgery would be a pretty pathetic way to miss a season.

Geez, Boomers not that great a guy?

I was thinking how much balls he had finishing the game! Yacking at his best, and playing well I might add...

In an interview he said he had one stitch outside but more in. And some chipped teeth.

Geez, Boomers not that great a guy?

I was thinking how much balls he had finishing the game! Yacking at his best, and playing well I might add...

In an interview he said he had one stitch outside but more in. And some chipped teeth.

Players have played through worse in the playoffs. That's a fact.

dont tell that to everyone else, who looks at the boxscore

He just has had no luck in his 17 games or whatever he's played.. The effort is definitely there, just snake bitten, and this injury further attests to that.

Huge blow to the Canucks either way if it's true because previous jaw surgeries required at least a month to heal.

He just has had no luck in his 17 games or whatever he's played.. The effort is definitely there, just snake bitten, and this injury further attests to that.

i was saying this a week ago when people have already given up on the guy. it's hard to defend a guy with honest substance without going the alternate route of being a smart aleck for "lulz"

"0 goals. we're gonna miss that" hurr hurr hurr

Archived