The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Weise says Canucks are amped up for Boston, not "just another game"

Everybody Hates Raymond

I can't wait for this game. Really hope marchand gets laid out by wiese, sesito, or anyone for that matter. Plus wouldn't mind seeing lucic get pummeled by bieksa. Wanna see at least a couple of injured bruins leave the ice. Wanna also see rask get runned into multiple times. Canucks will win, but we got to focus on edmonton first.

I can't wait for this game. Really hope marchand gets laid out by wiese, sesito, or anyone for that matter. Plus wouldn't mind seeing lucic get pummeled by bieksa. Wanna see at least a couple of injured bruins leave the ice. Wanna also see rask get runned into multiple times. Canucks will win, but we got to focus on edmonton first.

lol

Why so he can skate by and not hit anybody or really do anything ? Better off having Weise on their line.

Best shift last game for Kassian and the Sedins was when they were together. I think he should get the opportunity versus Edmonton and see how it goes.

Did you even watch the last game? The only time the twins looked even remotely dangerous was with kassian.

The comment was to the fact that Sedins need protection, I was making a comment that Weise would be the better option in that play as Kassian has gone mostly soft on us.

Archived