The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] NHL Team 4-0 AHL Team

JE14

2really solid games back to back for Kassian. Looks like he's starting to understand that he needs to work for his ice time. Liking him with Booth. Looking forward to Schroeder getting back. As I've said a few times, Schroeder with Kassian and Booth would be a really good line and would have us with four really solid lines:

Sedins Burr

Kes Higgy Santo

Booth Kass Schroeder

Richardson Hansen Weise

That's a pretty solid lineup.

Great game by Lu! There is so much to like about the Kesler, Higgins and Santorelli line. Bring the A game tomorrow boys.

2really solid games back to back for Kassian. Looks like he's starting to understand that he needs to work for his ice time. Liking him with Booth. Looking forward to Schroeder getting back. As I've said a few times, Schroeder with Kassian and Booth would be a really good line and would have us with four really solid lines:

Sedins Burr

Kes Higgy Santo

Booth Kass Schroeder

Richardson Hansen Weise

Great game by Lu! There is so much to like about the Kesler, Higgins and Santorelli line. Bring the A game tomorrow boys.

Why are Higgy, Kass and Hansen the centers? lol.

Sedins Burr

Kes Higgy Santo

Booth Kass Schroeder

Richardson Hansen Weise

Richie and Kas have played a while with each other so might as well keep them together. Shred's, Booth and Hansen are perfect line for each other.

So I think this lineup would be better because mostly everyone is playing their normal position ;)

Daniel Henrik Burrows

Higgins Kesler Santorelli

Booth Schroeder Hansen

Weise Richardson Kassian

You know the only thing I missed about this board is that member who did "view from the other side" some nights that was really entertaining.

You guys would love the oilers board gdt all 1st page bout our memes in our gdt then 6th pg they are admiting of how bad the oilers are and 13th they are mad and want 1 of their boys traded for help. LOL

should of drafted

seguin

landeskorg

murray

lol 3/3 bad #1 picks

:towel: :towel: :towel: at lease we are still number 1 in wester canada for 5years till burkie in calgary builds a empire

Archived