The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 12/19/13 - 5:30PM

Strombone1

So Luongo had a decent run it was about time big deal looks like after that soft tying goal against the wild and now tonight he's back to his normal inconsistent self.

Also i'm giving the Canucks defense as a team a lot of the credit for most of those games Luongo has allowed 2 or less as well.

so when Luongo plays well it's because of the defense and when he has a bad game the defense is off the hook and it's all his fault? lol you're the most idiotic hypocrite i've ever seen

Sorry but your Luongo hate is getting the way of realizing that if Bieksa doesn't turn it over that goal doesn't happen.

You Luongo haters are pathetic.

You are pathetic even the coach has called him out this season and i got news for you Luongos bf it wont be the last time.

I was a big Luongo fan for years until i finally realised that when you need him in the clutch he's bad just as often as he's good and he's overrated.

Luo's having an off game. Lack should of started tonight and Luo tomorrow in Chicago.

That is what I was thinking too, but actually surprised Torts went with Lu, think it was a bad call. Lack should be in tomorrow for sure, Lu has played a lot of games

You are pathetic even the coach has called him out this season and i got news for you Luongos bf it wont be the last time.

I was a big Luongo fan for years until i finally realised that when you need him in the clutch he's bad just as often as he's good and he's overrated.

dude just answer this one question if you have bal!$, where were you for the past 2 weeks?

Did any of you notice Kesler go down just before he took the puck on the ankle killing the penalty?

Looks like he stepped on a rut in the ice. When he struggled to get up I swear that was his hip again!!!!

Either that or another groin injury.

Any of you who have it recorded go back to the penalty and take a look.

FaxCap

The strap of his shot-blocking protector broke and he stepped on it. He was out on the PP after that and was moving fine.

Torts has really gotta look at the trends whether he believes in them or not. They happen either way.

Lu has not played well in Minni or Dallas. Either one should have been Lacks game.

yeah that is why I was thinking Lack would start tonight. Lu was pretty good though last game in Minny apart from the 2nd goal. Tonight for sure not good a game from him

That is what I was thinking too, but actually surprised Torts went with Lu, think it was a bad call. Lack should be in tomorrow for sure, Lu has played a lot of games

Luo's 2nd game in 3 nights. Chicago's a tough team, especially at home. I worry for Lack, hopefully though we comes up big for us.

So Luongo had a decent run it was about time big deal looks like after that soft tying goal against the wild and now tonight he's back to his normal inconsistent self.

Also i'm giving the Canucks defense as a team a lot of the credit for most of those games Luongo has allowed 2 or less as well.

Take a hike bud. If it was Lack that went on a run like that you'd be praising him as the second coming of Brodeur.

Archived