The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs CGY - 12/29/13 - 4:30PM

Strombone1

Yawn... I remember the days when we actually had a rivalry with these guys. Now they suck so bad that it's just plain boring. Wake me up for Philly...

They aren't that bad. Last time we played them with lack in net we had four goals allowed. If we come out sluggish we could lose as they have a history of beating good teams and are known as a hardworking squad despite their position in the standings. They have beaten the kings twice in LA, beat the hawks(and lost other game by one late goal) and have beat the blues too.

There are no easy games anymore.

They aren't that bad. Last time we played them with lack in net we had four goals allowed. They have beaten the kings twice in LA and have beat the blues too. If we come out sluggish we could lose.

They're 26th in the league, 14th in the conference. I'd say that qualifies as bad.

I'm pretty sure even Torts wouldn't accept this as an 'excuse' if we end up losing the game.

I don't know about you, but I think Torts accepts nothing less than a W. He seems to be very passionate about winning. I think he is okay with a loss if the boys in blue work their asses off. Regardless, lets spank the Flamers. I hate reading shat Facebook statuses from delusional friends about how the Flamers are better than us. I disagree. Lack for the revenge! 4-1 Nucks!!

Archived